Fity Six

Your POV

8pm came around quick and Billie was about to start. I was just in front of the crowd a space guarded off by a barrier. The lights went off and then started flashing. Everyone started cheering. Hailee had gone up to a vip booth with a group of her friends that had come along. The show started and Billie was just amazing. She made taking good pictures easy. I walked the whole way around the stage and got many angles and good photos. At one point she came close to the camera and posed. She smiles at me and I smiled back.

The show was coming to an end. Billie performed her last song and thanked everyone for coming. "yo you guys, I have to ask can I get a picture", she screamed into the mic. Everyone screamed. "ill take that as a yes haha", she says. "everyone meet y/n, she took pictures for me tonight", Billie says. "welcome her up", Billie says. Billie walks over to me and tells me to go up the stairs onto the stage. "are you kidding me, that's a lot of people", I say walking. "it's all good come on", she says. I get up onto the stage and everyone cheers. "thank you, thank you", I say. "alright", Billie says. She walks to the end of the stage with Gunness and her drummer. "everyone smile", she says. I position myself and take a few pictures. I put my thumbs up and everyone cheers again. "thank you la, I love you guys", Billie says as she runs off stage. I run off with her. We get backstage. "wow that was amazing", I say to her. She gives me a hug. "thank you for taking pictures", she says. "no Billie thank you", I say. We go back to Billies dressing room and Hailee is waiting outside the door. "baby", Hailee says and gives me a hug. "hey my love", I say into her ear. "you did great", Hailee says. I get all my stuff together. "thank you Billie again, I'll send you those photos latest tonight or tomorrow morning", I say. "sounds good, can't wait to see them", Billie says.

Hailee and I are at dinner. She took me to this real nice pizza place. During dinner Hailee got a text. "oh fuck", she says. "what is it", I ask. "there is a pic floating around on twitter of me at the concert, but with me friend Sammy, giving me a hug and people think me and him are a thing now", she says. "show me the pic", I say. Hailee hands me her phone. I look at the picture. "why is his hand so lo....", I stop myself. "I mean you guys are just friends so", I say. "and also now people will stop posting stuff about the assumptions of us", I say sadly. "yeah I guess, although, I can see it bothers you a little that only a few people know", Hailee says. "no it doesn't bother me Hailee", I say defensivly. "sometimes I just want to hug you but then I have to stop myself cause, look, listen, I get it, I know you care about me and that's all that matters to me", I say. "I love you y/n, and care and everything, ever since you've come into my life, I've been a better person, I want people to know what a great person you are honest, just give me time", Hailee says. "I am, and I will continue to", I say.

We get back to Hailee's and I get my laptop and plug in my camera. I sit on the bed against the headboard. Hailee gets into the bed and snuggles up next to me. I open the photos. "holy shit", Hailee says as I flick through them. "they are amazing", she says. "they are pretty good", I say. "not pretty good but great", she says. She gives me a kiss on the cheek. And then another one. Then another one. She slowly moves down the my neck and starts kissing it gently. "Hailee I'm working haha", I say. "Billie said there was no rush", she smirks.