Fity Four

Your POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. "oh fuck me", I say sitting up in the bed. I look the the side and Hailee isn't there. I grab my phone off the night stand and see a text from Hailee. 'good morning, hope the hangover isn't too bad, I left you some painkillers on the nightstand, just have a meeting this morning, see you later xx', it says. I reply, 'see you later X'. I take the painkillers and get out of bed.

I decided that I'd take a little swim to relax a little. I was sitting on the floatie when I heard a noise come from the Bush at the end of Hailee back yard. I backed up a little. I was debating whether or not to see what it was, then a squirrel came out of it. "thank God", I whisper to myself. I get out of the pool and hop into the shower. When I get back out and walk to the bedroom Hailee is there. "ah jaysus, wasn't expecting you here haha", I say. "well it's good to see you too", she laughs and walks over to me. "well yeah that of course", I say giving her a hug. "listen, can we talk about this whole Cam thing", she says. "I guess", I say. She sits me down on the bed. "I just figured if I didn't tell you it would cause more problems", she says. "true", I say. "when him and I broke up, it wasn't really on great terms and he still is a little angry and hurt, and basically was just threatening to expose something that I wasn't ready to tell the world", Hailee says. "our relationship I'm guessing", I say sadly. "yes, there is other stuff too, but it's not important, so that's why I've been meeting up with him to talk him out of it, and I have he won't bother us again", Hailee says. "well thank you for explaining it, I know you wouldn't Cheat ever but I was just worried", I say. "firstly I'd never cheat and secondly, I'd be stupid to cheat on you", she says giving me a hug. I give her a kiss and she starts kissing down my neck. She slowly takes off my towel. "we can shower after this again together anyway", Hailee smirks.