Thirtee Four

Hailee's POV

It was date night. We just spent the day going around Dublin. I don't think  I was spotted by the paps, a few fans I saw and they were super nice and respected my space. I talked to them for a bit. Dublin was really nice, I wish I had been able to come here for a tour. It was 6pm and I was just finishing getting ready. Y/n was waiting for me downstairs.
I came downstairs and she was waiting by the door for me. "wow you look great", she says. "you too". "where are we going", I ask. "its a surprise", she smiled. "I'm intriguied, let's go", I say. "bye Mam", y/n shouts across the hallway. "see ye y/n, and see you Hailee", Bernie says. "bye Bernie", I say. "let's go", y/n says. Y/n takes keys out of her pocket and locks the door after us. "this way", she says as she walks over to the car. "we driving", I ask. "I'm driving yes", she smiles. "alright", I say. We get into the car and I go for the right side. "where are you going", she asks. "getting in the car, no", I say. "that's my side silly, we drive on the other side", she laughs. "oh yeah, sorry", I say. I get into the car and she does too. "ready", she asks. I turn to face her. I kiss her. "whenever you are", I smile. She gives me kiss. "I don't know why but I'm really nervous", she says. "why are you nervous", I ask. "because I feel like i'm in a dream and don't wanna wake up", y/n says. "you aren't dreaming y/n, I'm here with you", I say as I grab her hand. "I don't know how I got so lucky Hailee, I really don't deserve you", she says. "what of course you do, don't say that", I say. "sorry, I'm just really happy, you make me really happy", she says smiling at me. "you make me so happy too", I smile back at her.
She turns on the car and connects her phone. The first song that plays is 'nothing feels better than this', by Khalid. We start to sing it together. We unintentionally harmonise for the chorus. I'm shocked. I didn't know y/n could sing. I look at her. I turn down the music. "uhh when were you going to tell me you could sing", I ask. "em, at some stage I guess", she says. "you sound amazing y/n, wow", I say.