Thirtee Two

Hailee's POV

When I heard her say those words it was a relief. I'm super glad she liked me back. We sat silently for a few seconds. I couldn't stop smiling. "so you flew all the way here to tell me", she asked. "yeah I had to, cause I was scared if I didn't that you might meet someone else or something", I say. "yeah the pile of people waiting outside my door is astonishing", she jokes. "you know what I mean", I say playfully punching her. "you want to watch a movie", she asks. "yeah sure", I say. Y/n pulls out her laptop and opens up Netflix. "what would you like to watch", she asks. "I dont mind", I say. "that's not what I asked Hailee, I asked what do you want to watch", she said cheekily. I smirked at her. "oh okay, I get it, fine, just put on some Harry Potter or something", I say. "okay", she smiles as she puts on Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. We get underneath her blanket. "it's cold af", I say. "doesn't matter what time a year it is, always cold at night here", she says. She puts the laptop between us and snuggles up to me. "I'll keep you warm", she says. I hug her back. This was all I ever wanted. Peace like this. It felt so good. I kissed her head and played with her hair lightly. We were about halfway through the film. I started to scratch y/n's arm gently as I moved my hands closer to her chest. She noticed quick. She began kissing my arm gently. She slowly went up my arm and got to my neck. She started slowly kissing my neck. I breathed a little heavy. She knew what she was doing. I continued to move closer to her chest with my hand. I started to kiss her neck. I shut the laptop and pushed it to the end of the bed. "strictly pg is it", she jokes. I get on top of her and kiss her. Her hands move down to my waist and go up and down my back. I hold her neck as I kiss her. She starts to kiss my chest. I take my top off and I take hers off too. She looked so good. She rolled me over till she was on top and I was on the bottom. She began kissing me further down my body. I'd never forget this feeling.