Fourtie Two

Your POV

Hailee and I went for showers, after our swim. Separately, we aren't there yet. Hailee also had about 3 showers in her house anyway so I just used the one downstairs. I got changed and let my hair air dry. I came back upstairs and Hailee was still in the shower. She took her time. I lay down on her bed and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

I woke up to Hailee shaking me. "y/n, y/n wake up, y/n", she says. My eyes start to slowly open. "y/n", Hailee says. I open my eyes fully. "what happened", I asked confused. "my baby, you fell asleep, you must be tired", she says lying down on top of me. "I think I'm jet lagged", I say. "well we gotta make some food, we haven't eaten since lunch", she says. "could use some food", I say.

I cook us some really nice chicken pasta. Hailee made a fruit bowl and some smoothies. We sit down at the table. "wow this is amazing", Hailee says. "thank you, its a recipe I learned from a cookbook years ago, always stuck with me", I say. "it's so good", she says. "and it has a lot of protein, even better", I say. "I'm gonna do a workout in the morning if you would like to join", Hailee says. "of course, I might go for a jog around just to get familiar with the area early in the morning", I say. "yeah it's lovely around here so", she says.

Hailee and I are doing our face routine, twice a week we do a face mask, tonight happens to be one of the days. We are sitting on Hailee's bed waiting for the timer to go off. "I think my shoulder is getting better, I haven't done any weights on it since I hurt it", I say. "maybe go to the physio before just to double check, I'll have my physio come around some time during the week and look at it", she says. "why thank you", I say. "I'm gonna facetime Felix, you wanna say hi", I ask. "yeah sure", Hailee says. I ring Felix and he answers after a few rings. "hey Felix how are you", I say. "what time do you call this", he asks. "oh shit sorry I forgot, what time is it by you", I ask. "7am" he laughs. We catch up and he's doing really well, he even found himself a girlfriend.