Part Sitty ONE

Your POV

We finished up in the pool and dried off in the sun. I had a shower and went into the spare room. I took the guitar off the stand and sat down on the couch. I started playing a melody, I was pretty into it cause I didn't realise that Hailee was behind me watching and listening. "that's amazing", she says. I startle. "jaysus, didn't see you there", I laugh. She walks over and sits down beside me. "keep playing", she says. "I can't now, with you staring at me", I say blushing. "why do I make your nervous", she says. "yeah actually you do", I say. "oh, well then", she smirks. She turns around. "play now", she says. I continue to play and she starts to hum along and then sing. I stop. "why did you stop", she says turning around. "you just have such a great lovely voice", I say smiling at her. "thanks", she says blushing. "actually I'm doing photos for Billie in two days, in La, Miami, San Diego and Las Vegas, for the next week, so I need to start packing", I say taking the guitar off me. "I'm so proud of you but I'm gonna miss you babe", Hailee says standing up. "I just want to say thanks for giving me this opportunity, cause I wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for you", I say standing up and put the guitar back on the stand. "we've been through this, stop saying thnak you for it", Hailee says grabbing my waist from behind. "I mean it tho", I say.

"does this work with that", I ask holding up a pair of shorts and a crop top. "yeah it does", Hailee says looking up from her phone. "although I'm a little jealous that everyone will get to see that outfit on you in person and not me", Hailee teases. "will you stop", I say blushing. I put them in my suitcase and close it over. "when do you start shooting Hawkeye", I ask. "the day you leave but it's in New York, so I'll be there for a few weeks, but I've organised it all, you are coming to New York after your shows with Billie", Hailee says smiling. "wait you've already planned this out", I say shocked. Hailee nods. I jump on her in excitement. "why are you doing all this for me", I ask. "cause y/n, I'm stupidly in love with you", she says. I lie on top of her chest and put my ear to her heart.