XI

Hailee's POV

Y/n breaks off the hug and smiles at me. She has a really nice smile. "thank you", she says. "you need to stop thanking me for everything, it's okay", I say to her. "I'm always gonna say thanks, cause I mean it", she replies.
A noise comes out of her laptop. "that's the pictures done, let's look", she says excited. She types in a few things and a folder full of pictures of my concert show up, a few videos aswell. The pictures already look amazing. Y/n opens them individually. "just tell me which ones you like", she says to me. She opens the first one. The lighting is just perfect, the angle just was amazing. "wow, one picture in and I'm impressed", I say smiling. Y/n smiles at me.
She shows me all the photos and to be honest I love them all. They don't even need editing. She sends me a few.
"is it cool if I post these"?, I ask. Y/n lights up. "you want to post them wow, I'm honoured, of course you can", she says. I post them and of course tag her for photo creds. Comments flood in and they all love the photos. "you didn't have to tag me in it, wow, than....., I mean yeah its cool, no biggie", she says. I laugh. Y/n closes over her laptop. She grabs the TV remote and turns on the and clicks onto disney plus. "I'm gonna watch a film if you'd like to watch it with me", she says. "actually, I'm a little tired, I might go to bed", I say getting up from the bed. "that's okay, no problem, just thank you so much again, I know I'm not supposed to say it but", y/n says. I give her a hug. I have to say she gives the best hugs. "goodnight", I say. She says it back. As I walk away I hear the Star Wars intro playing. I turn around immediately. “if you'd have told me you were watching this I'd have stayed", I say. "you can still stay", she offers. "can I?", I ask. "of course", she says. She moves her laptop and cables off the bed and makes space for me. I sit down next to her. We watch the movie together. I catch myself slowly staring at her a few times too many. She doesn't notice, she is too focused on the film. I'm so glad I met her.