Twennie Five

Your POV

Hailee was getting her tattoo done, it was on the outside of her arm. It was looking good so far. "you doing okay", I ask still holding her hand. "yeah, ish, I guess", she says. "almost there", the tattoo artist said. "y/n have you been to France before", Hailee asks. "yeah, I've been to Paris and near Montpelier, both lovely", I say. "cause France is next, I'm super looking forward to it", she says. "when is the tour finished", I ask. "3 weeks, kinda sad but I'm also excited for some time off", Hailee says. "you gonna go anywhere or just gonna go home", I ask. "well, I was thinking off coming back to Italy, Porto fino or Sicily and then spend the last few days at home", she says. "whopper, you work very hard you deserve the time off, both places are lovely, look like something out of a movie, amazing", I say. "what about you", she asks. "em, I'm just having so much fun now I don't even wanna think about it, going back to my job, I like it but I just feel like I'm better, you know, to be honest I'll probably just have to go back to work which sucks, I literally do photography as a hobby, this is the first time it's a job, although I got incredibly lucky", I say. Hailee smiles. "I'd love for you to photograph any events that I do or be my travel photographer, type of thing if you'd like to, I was talking to my team about you becoming a part of my team permanently", Hailee says. My mouth drops. "shit the bed, wow, stop you messing, you can't be for real", I say smiling. "dead serious", she says. "I'd love nothing else more, I'm 100 percent", I say. I could cry. "you are talented, you need to show people", Hailee says. "alright done", the artist says. Hailee looks at it. "I love it thank you", she says. She shows me. "stun, just stun", I say looking at it. She looked super good with an arm tat, made her look edgy or something, I love it.

We left the tattoo studio incognito, and go back into the car. "thank you for doing this with me", she says. I just look at her and give her a tight hug. I put my head in her chest and start crying. "y/n are you okay", Hailee asks. "yeah, I just really appreciate you, thank you for making these last 2 weeks the best weeks of my life and here's to the next three and after that", I say. Hailee comforts me. "y/n, I'm so happy that you are here with me, putting everything into amazing photos and just amazing memories, I can't thank you enough", she says. "actually here, this is yours", she says and hands me an envelope. I take it and open it. I realise what it is. I start to cry again. Hailee laughs and comforts me. "that's too much, I'm giving you some back", I say. "y/n stop, that's it I'm not gonna argue about pay, its what you deserve", she says. "thank you", I say crying into her chest. I could feel her heartbeat beating faster.