Fity Five

Hailee's POV

A couple of days had gone by and it was my last day off before heading back to work. I was gonna spend the next few weeks in the studio working on some new music. Tonight is also y/n first time taking pictures for Billie. "hey my love", I say as she walks in the room. "hey", she says and gives me a hug. "what's wrong", I ask. "I'm just really fucking nervous", she says. I hold her tighter. "listen, you'll be absolutely fine, Billie is super nice and so is Finneas, you are gonna take some bomb ass photos and then after we can get some dinner", I say. "thank you my love", she says. "no problem", I say smiling. "could you, hel, help me get dressed, I don't know what to wear", she says.

We go up the my room and open up the closet. Y/n pulls out a pair of her ripped jeans and the hoodie that Billie gave her. "that's what I was thinking", she says. "and what about underneath the hoodie", I ask. "nothing just a bra",she says. "you are gonna get so warm", I laugh. "and then what you can't take off the hoodie cause you'll be left half dressed and we can't have that as much as I'd love it", I tease. Y/n laughs. "I know you love it", she jokes. I give her one of my crop tops. "here wear this and then the hoodie over that", I say. "thank you", she says putting her arms around me. "billie told me to be at the venue by 4.30",she says. "I'll sort us out a ride there", I say.

We get to the venue at 4.15 just to give ourselves time to get in and get sorted. We are brought around the Billie's dressing room. Y/n knocks on the door and a few seconds later it opens. "hey you guys", Billie says excited. "come in", she says. "thank you", y/n and I say. We walk in and Billie gives us a hug each. "listen Billie, I want to say thank you so much again, I mean it, thank you", y/n says. "no problem at all", Billie says. I smile at Billie. "she always says thank you a lot", I say to her. Billie smiles. "so I sent you a message on how the set is set out so I think you just have to go out to the stage and see what you wanna do", Billie says. "yeah of course, I've a few ideas already", y/n says. "great can't wait to see what you come up with", Billie says. "she's great", I say. Y/n blushes. "I gotta go and get something I'll be back in a minute, you guys just make yourself comfortable", Billie says. She leaves the room. Y/n and I lie down on the couch. I lie on top of y/n. "thank you for being here with me, and for getting me here", she says rubbing her hands slowly through my hair. "I love you y/n, you'll kill it", I say looking up at her. "I hope so", she says. "I know so", I say. I lay on her stomach and wrap my hand around her waist. Billie walks back in and we sit up. "it's cool you guys, relax, I won't tell no one", she jokes. "oh BTW y/n, that hoodie suits you a lot", Billie smiles at y/n. "it's true", I say wrapping my arms around her waist and putting my head on her shoulder. "you want to check out the venue", Billie asks. "sure of course", y/n says and gets up. "bil, what time are people aloud in", I ask. "5.30 I was told", she replies. "great", I say standing up. "ill go with y/n", I say.

Y/n and I walk to the stage and the set looks amazing. "holy shit", y/n says. "this is amazing", I say. Y/n walks onto the stage and just stands there for a minute admiring the arena. I sneak out my phone and take a picture of her. So cute. "you coming", she says putting out her hand. I hesitate. "I'm not sure, I'll just wait here", I say. "hailee there is no one here", she says starting to walk away. "wait y/n, I'm coming", I say walking to her. I catch up to her. "sorry", I say. She nods. I put my hand around her waist and give her a kiss on her cheek. She smiles. Y/n puts her hand around my waist and pulls me in for a hug. We just stand there for a minute. The next thing the door at the other side of the arena busts open and a few people run toward the stage. We both jump at the noise. "it's not half 5 yet though", y/n says to me. "shit", I say. I put my hood up and grab her hand and we run backstage. "that was too close", I say. "just out of interest, no pressure or anything but are you going to tell people someday", she asks. "I want to of course, I love you a lot, I'm just not rushing it", I say. "that's okay, was just asking", she says.