VI

There I was on the morning plane to Milan, Italy. Again I got a window seat, they are my favourite, the view is something I'll always appreciate.

Touched down in Milan, I may have gotten a bit lost because most things were in Italian but eventually got my suitcase and made my way outside. I saw a man in a suit and shades holding up a sheet of paper with my name on it. I walked over to him and introduced myself. "nice to meet you y/n", he says. "same to you", I reply. "come this way, let me take your bags", he says. "thank you", I say and follow him to a taxi. We drive through the city and he stops outside a very fancy hotel. "wow, this is amazing", I say. "isn't it just", he says. I get out of the taxi and thank him. He drives away and I make my way into the hotel reception. "um hi, I'm here with ha....", I say before I get interrupted. "hey y/n, welcome to Milan". I turn around and hailee greats me. "hey hailee, thank you so much again", I say. "please, call me haiz", she says. I smile. "let me take a bag off you", she says. "don't worry at all, you've already helped me enough", I reply. "ah don't worry, here give me the one you have on your back and you take the suitcase", she says. So I take off my backpack and hand it to her and we get into the lift.
"how was your flight and the taxi and everything", she asks. "you really didn't need to get me first class tickets, but everything was super, thank you", I say. The lift doors open and I let Hailee walk out first. She walks a little bit down the corridor and then takes a swipe card out of her pocket. "welcome to your room", she says. Hailee opens the door and walks in and I follow after. I am astonished at what I see, I can't believe it. "oh my god, this is so perfect, you really went all out, thank you", I say. Hailee smiles. "is it okay if I give you another hug", I ask. "why do you keep asking of course you can", she asks. "I just didn't want to push boundaries and make sure it was okay", I reply. "I really respect that, thank you", she says. Hailee gives me a hug. "ill let you get ready and settled in, I've two dates in Milan so I'm super stoked", hailee says. "okay great, I'll just text you when I'm ready and we can plan ahead from there", I say.

I text Hailee 30 minutes later telling her I'm ready and then there is a knock at the door. I open the door and I'm greeted by Hailee. "hey everything all good", she asks. "yeah, all good", I reply. She comes in and I close the door after her. "make yourself comfortable anywhere", I say. Hailee sits on the bed. I pull out a pen and diary from my backpack and sit opposite Hailee on the bed. I open my diary to a page full of diagrams and scribbles. "so here is what I'm thinking, around this side here I could get some really cool photos with you and the dancers, that's the best angle, for the other side they would be a bit more higher up and then in the middle would be solo shots, also you performed a song, that I'd never heard before at the show, is that going to be released soon, if you don't mind me asking", I say. "yeah actually, that is out in 4 weeks I haven't announced it yet but, yeah soon", she says. "OK cool, I was thinking I could get video shots of when you sing that from all different angles, one from my go pro, one from my phone and one from my camera, so that if you wanted to use those shots for a future music video you could", I say. "wow I'm impressed y/n, you've thought through this so much, yeah whatever works for you works for me, I trust you to get some quality content", hailee smiles. "okay great thank you", I say. I stand up from the bed and put the diary back in my bag. "right okay, you are free to do whatever you like till about 4ish, that is when we start getting ready here and then we leave around 5.30 to get to the venue for 6", hailee says. "great sure, I saw that they have a gym here, so I'll go now and then shower and get changed", I say. "you wanna go the gym together, my alarm never went off this morning and then I had to do some other things, press and what not", hailee says. "yeah sure, I can meet you outside my room in 10 and we can go", I say. "yeah for sure, I'll just go and get changed, see you soon", hailee says. She leaves and I take out a pair of shorts and a tank top. I change into them and grab my bottle of water and my swipe card for my room. I leave my room and see Hailee already waiting down the hall for me.