Twennie One

Y/n POV

I got my stuff unpacked and went for a shower. I mean my hangover wasn't too bad cause I drank a lot of water so slowly getting there. I hope Hailee is alright. I get changed into a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a crop top, and then wear an oversized shirt and leave it open. And again I wear my air Jordans. I love them a lot. I decide to go on a walk around the area. I bring my phone, purse and old film camera with me. I leave the hotel and go.

I walk around Piazza Del Popolo for a bit. Its truly amazing here. I'd been to Rome before a few times. It holds a special place in my heart. I took some photos and even took a boomerang for my insta. I was on my way back to the hotel when I turned around when I thought that someone was behind me. But out of the corner of my eye I saw it. A pap. "fuck me", I said to myself. I decided to text Hailee. "not even joking but there is a pap taking my pic, wtf". The speech bubbles appear as Hailee texts back. "ignore them, if you don't feel good, just let me know ill have someone pick you up", she replied. So thoughtful she is. "no no, I'll be fine but thank you", I reply. The speech bubbles go again. "can't wait to see you later, press is tiring", she replies. I smile at me screen. "meeee too see you soon". I continued walking ignoring the pap. I was almost back at the hotel when I noticed an ad on a poster. "bike rides through Villa Borghese, beautiful scenes".

I get back to the hotel and decide to have a nap. I set my alarm for 2.45.
I sleep for a good hour and then am awoken by my alarm.

I get up clean myself up, wash my teeth again, do my hair in two Dutch plaits, and put a Nike cap on. My phone buzzed as I got a text of Hailee. "I'm back now ill be at your room in 5". I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram when a photo on my explore page caught my eye. It was a photos of me walking through Rome and smiling at my phone. "oh fuck". I read the caption. "y/n, seen walking through Rome earlier this afternoon alone as Hailee is at press interviews, we are told exclusively she is going to be doing the rest of the tour with Hailee, is she just a photographer or is it something more, keep up to date with us with all the breaking news on Hollywood Fix". "what, how". I check the comments. "probably Hailee's secret girl❤️", "always knew that Hailee was 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈", "she is super pretty". "oh god" I say worried. Hailee knocks on my door. "come in", I say. She walks in, I look at her and my jaw drops. "what", she says smiling. "nothing it's, eh, you look great", I say blushing. "why thank you you too, I like the fit", she says. "really, anytime I wear this I feel pretty free or something, like myself I guess", I say. Hailee walks over to me. "you look good". I go red again. "hailee look at this", I say as I hand her my phone. She reads the article and laughs. "the media say they have sources but they make it up, don't worry about it", she says and hands me back my phone. "okay that's okay then, I saw him and I was a bit worried cause I know people stir shit". Hailee interuptts me. "y/n it's fine, relax", Hailee says.
"can I take you somewhere for the rest of the afternoon", I ask. "sure let's go", Hailee says smiling.