Part 62

Hailees POV

We get to Lax, and even at 3am, the paps somehow still show up. Y/n still feels uncomfortable with it, I can tell, but we both keep our hoods up and head down. As we get in I here more screaming and flashing from outside. Y/n turns to me. “surely they can't leave them in and chase us“, she says. "no no, turn around", I say. She turns around. "shit bro, they so aggressive man", a familiar voice says. "billie? “, y/n says." I thought you were somewhere else in america", y/n says. "I was but had a few days off so I flew home", billie says. "she's flying with us to New York", I say. Y/n turns to me and smiles. "yeah cool, um, thats grand", y/n says blushing.

We take off, in a private jet, cause otherwise Billie and finneas and I oh yeah finneas and Claudia are here too, would get mobbed. "you alright", I say turning to face y/n. "um, really nervous but the fact that you are here is putting me at ease a little more", she smiles. "I love you", I say. "I love you more", she replies. I shake my head. "not possible", I say.

We are two hours into the flight, and billie comes and sits with us. "you guys, you want me to take a pic of you, she says." yeah sure", I say giving her my phone. She opens the camera app and says smile. We both smile. "oh wait, go again, hailee got a text from her mum", she says. She takes the pic again, y/n curls up to me. "and done, so cute", billie smiles handing me back my phone. "billie, what time does the show start at tonight", y/n asks. "so I'm on at 8, fletcher is on at 7",she says. "fletcher, Holy shit I love her", y/n says. "more than me", I say. "of course not", y/n teases.