Thirtee

Hailee's POV

I spent the next few days enjoying myself not so much on my phone, only to text y/n. I was in such a lovely place and yet I felt a little sad that she wasn't here with me. How had she taken over my whole head. I decided one night to put my emotions down on a page and turned it into a song. 'my days are seem longer without you, there's really so much you can do', I write. "huh maybe", I say. I continued writing for a couple of hours and then went to the pool for a late night swim. I chilled in the pool. I just sat there thinking to myself. Ella came over and sat on the border of the pool. "Hailee, let's talk about it, come on", Ella says. "I'm just finding it hard to put it into words, I've never felt like this", I say. "that's completely fine, once you are comfortable with yourself then it gets easier", Ella says. "I am comfortable with myself, it's just I'm scared of the worlds response", I say. "Hailee, once you are happy that's all that matters, fuck everyone who doesn't see it that way, you shouldn't care, if you like her you need to tell her, never leave it too late", she says. "you know, you are right Ella, thank you", I say. "anytime Hailee, but make sure you tell her, before it's too late", Ella says. "why would it be too late", I ask. "she could meet someone else Hailee, shit happens", Ella says. "but she wouldn't cause I know that night meant something to her, I felt it", I say. "you guys slept together?! “, Ella says." well uhh, not, like, I don't, fine, yes we did, it was a once off thing and after we said we'd keep it professional cause we didn't want to ruin anything", I say. "Hailee are you kidding me, wow, I'm so excited, it's decided, you've no choice you are telling her", Ella says.