Part 63

Y/n's pov. 

We landed in New York in the early afternoon. I had napped a little on the plane so I wasn't too tired. All 5 of us left the airport together and got bombarded by the paps. "see you later", shouts billie as her, finneas and claudia get into a car. I follow Hailee to our car. We get in fairly quick. As I shut the door a pap shouts, "Hailee when are you going to confirm to us that you are gay"?. I turn to Hailee, who just shrugs her shoulders. The car drives off. 

We get dropped off outside Hailee's new york apartment. "thank you driver", I say.  We both get out of the car, and there are no paps, at least not right in our face. "that's a first", Hailee says. We go up, Hailee lives on the 5th floor. She unlocks the door. "after you", she smiles. "thank you", I say. I walk in and it is gorgeous. The living room that leads to the kitchen and a balcony. "lee, wow this is amazing", I say. Hailee closes the door after her and leaves her suitcase by the door. "welcome to my other home", she says giving me a hug. "girlfriend", she smirks. I give her a kiss and then walk out to the balcony. "the view wow", I say. "eh excuse me I'm right here", Hailee jokes. "I mean yeah but look at New York", I tease. "ugh rude", she says turning away. I go after her, "I'm messing baby", I say as I hug her from behind. "come this way", Hailee says walking toward the bedroom. Hailee opens the door and we walk in. " I love this place already", I say. I notice the flowers on the bed. "are they for me", I say facing Hailee. She looks up and nods. "possibly yeah", She says. I pick them up, the note read, "to the girl that I love and care for so much, for the girl who makes me accept myself, thank you". "aww hailee, that's so cute", I say giving her a hug. I hug her tight and she hugs me back tighter. "I love you lee, a lot a lot", I say. I start kissing her neck and she puts her head back giving me more space. Hailee slowly pushes me onto the bed. She starts kissing my neck and then moves down, taking off my sweatshirt. I take off hers. One thing leads to another and you know where this is going. 

We chill for the rest of the afternoon and watch the notebook. I was only watching it cause Hailee loved it. It was 4 and I showered. I got ready to go to the arena. When I was all dressed up and ready, I said bye to Hailee. She looks me up and down. "y/n, you look so hot, I can't believe its not for me", she teases putting her hands on my waist. "what you mean not for you, I'll be all yours when I'm back", I say. "bye my love", I say. " I love you, see you later", Hailee says.