Chapter 2: Saving Mondstadt

It was already morning in Mondstadt Adam was currently walking around the city Adam went out of the city and explored a little bit until he stumbled a nearby river as he keeps walking closer towards the river Adam saw a elegant woman with a pale complexion and multicolored heterochromatic eyes that fade from dark purple to pale yellow. She has choppy, unevenly cut light blue hair that is longer on the left side of her face with bangs reaching her eyebrows. Above her bangs, Eula wears a black headband and a four-pointed silver, white, and blue hairpin to her left. She wears a blue cape. Her outfit, is described as consummate elegance that shines through her neat and smart knight's uniform. It consists of a black leotard which has a silver symbol of her clan at the sides of the bottom, and the back cut out, with the center translucent and the upper body and sleeves, which ruffles out into blue, colored white, which have the sides of the shoulders cut out, held by a belt strapped below her breasts. Additionally she wears a blue tie, a pair of black gloves with blue palms, and blue stockings with thigh-high boots accented with silver with an additional strap, silver heels with spurs, and blue soles.

 Additionally she wears a blue tie, a pair of black gloves with blue palms, and blue stockings with thigh-high boots accented with silver with an additional strap, silver heels with spurs, and blue soles

As Adam saw her standing as he watched her closely as the blue haired girls starts dancing.

(Just ignored Amber)

???: Who's there?!

Then the blue haired girl summoned her sword as Adam walks out from where his hiding with his hands up indicating that he meant no harm to her as he walks slowly towards to her. He tried to speak but the blue haired women spoke first.

???: Who are you, are spying on me?!

Adam: N-No I was just passing by when I saw you, dancing that's all.

Then she pointed her blade at him making the swordsman tense up a bit as she glared at him.

???: Enough talk! Now Die!

Adam: Wait!! Wait!!

The blue haired girl didn't listened to him as charge towards Adam but his instinct kicks in and quickly dodge her attack surprising her but the blue haired girl wasn't done she immediately tried to slashed him again and again but Adam dodge every single attack she throws at him then the ravenatte swordman quickly backflip away from her. As Adam tries to convince her one more time.

Adam: Hey will you listen to me!? for a sec-

But the blue haired girl rush towards him and tries to slashs him once more time but Adam dodge it but this time he didn't notice a pebble behind him causing him to trip behind as Adam tried to regain his balance when he grabs something soft and squishy. As soon Adam opened his eyes he sees the blue haired woman is now blushing and stunned then he slowly looked down as his eyes widened in shock and his face is also beginning to heat up as he realized that his hands were touching her breasts.