Chapter 24: Fox of Mischief

3rd Person P.O.V

After finishing the training regiment, set up by Yae Miko.

She watches the battle between Adam and Aether unfold, she thinks about the two, improvements in fighting, noting the amazingly fast growth.

As the days of training ends, Aether returns to the Narukami Shrine to rest up, while Adam relaxes in a hot spring all by himself.

Miko: Adam. How's the water, is everything alright?

However Adam could only respond with her while waving his arm. While he gurgles some water.

Miko: Nice huh, I'm glad to hear it.

Then Miko starting undressing as her skirt fell down.

Miko: In fact. It sounds so good, I think I'll join you...

Adam's eyes bulge in shock as he spits out all the water in his mouth.

Adam: *cough* *cough* ARE YOU NUTS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Miko: *giggles* Why? What do you mean. Is something wrong?

Adam: Yeah, somethings wrong! You just took your pants off!

Miko: *giggles* What's the big deal~?

He becomes agitated when Miko tells him she is going to join him.

Miko: Come on, loosen up Adam don't be so old-fashioned. You're such a prude.

Adam: C-cut it out, will you! Stop making fun of me!

Adam: Ah! No! don't come in! N-No!

They get into an argument until she enters in her fox form.

Miko: I don't know what you're getting worked up all about.

Adam slowly removed both his hands from his eyes and he saw Miko in her fox from.

Miko: What are you a little disappointed, come on be honest. You are aren't you, you little pervert~

Adam: I am going to drown you...💢

While resting, Miko tells Adam about Ei's past life during the Archon War.

The Mercenary asked about it, as Miko began explaining The Archon War was an era of various power struggles between gods that began several thousand years ago for unknown reasons, although scholars in Teyvat believe it began over seven divine seats in Celestia.

While different regions settled their power struggles at different times, the era drew to a close 2,000 years ago after the final seat was claimed.

Miko also gives a little insight about this fable unknown god known as the Legendary Dark Knight but the Seven knows him as.... "Sparda"

Prior to his rebellion, Sparda was the most powerful swordsman and the right-hand man for Celestia.

The exact extent of Sparda's powers remains unknown; but it is shown that his powers surpassed even the god-like being including the Archons themselves, evidenced when Sparda single-handedly defeated an "Unknown God" and their armies.

Before she can finish, Adam interrupts her, questioning what does this "God" has to do anything with him but before she can proceed, Adam, becoming frantic, tells her to put on some clothes when she reverted back into her human form.

She teases Adam about him being so innocent, embarrassing him before leaving the hot springs.

Timeskips...