Chapter 15: Questions & Answers

3rd Person P.O.V

After finally defeating the Overlord of the Vortex Osial by combine effort of both humans and Adepti. With the threat dealt with, the adepti and Qixing settle their differences and the Rite of Parting proceeds as planned.

Having experienced this great change, humans and adepti alike cannot help but lament their loss.

But Zhongli, who helped organize the Rite of Parting is nowhere to be seen...

The group headed towards to the Northland Bank however upon arriving at place the they found Zhongli talking with Childe and another Fatui Harbinger.

Childe: You call this "cooperation between Harbingers"? Cooperation involves communication, you know...

???: Hehe, don't take it to heart, Childe. Besides, weren't you happy that you got to skip the formalities and bring chaos to the land? I'm sure you must've enjoyed that...

Then the Fauti woman noticed the group however she didn't recognize the Mercenary.

???: ...Oh, it seems that some of your friends have arrived.

Paimon: Hey, it's Zhongli and Childe! And... you! You're also one of the Harbingers...

Aether: Signora!

A tall woman with pale skin, platinum-blonde hair, and light grey eyes. Some of her hair is tied into two rose-shaped buns at the back of her head. She wears a black earring on her left ear and a black mask that covers her right eye.

She is seen with what appears to be a Catalyst hovering behind her right shoulder.

Signora: Haha, it's you two. I believe we've met once before... In the City of Bards, was it? I'm glad you still remember my name.

Signora: Ah, right. I imagine that it must have been rather hard to forget watching helplessly as something precious was snatched away from your friend.

*Bang!*

Suddenly a bullet flies passing through her face just an inches away the Fauti was frozen terrified as everyone turned towards to the mercenary who's gun is still smoking.

With an oozing bloodlust on his eyes right now.

Adam: I like to see, how fucking helpless you are, if I blow your head off.

Signora: Y-You how dare you! I will-

Then she was stopped by Childe who's looking very serious and looking with extreme caution.

Childe: I suggest you don't anger Adam even further, He'll probably murder you within seconds.

Signora: Tsk! Like some pitiful mercenary like him can defeat me.

Then suddenly Adam unleashed a powerful pressure around them Mercenary have used conqueror haki at La Signora.