Chapter 12: Captain of the Crux

3rd Person P.O.V

Adam is currently dumbfounded at the currently situation that he within.

He just crashed from above of a ship into the room of this drunken woman that's in front of him right now.

Adam: Err.... Lady, sorry about your roof.

He said as he stands up and about to leave until the woman just giggle at the Mercenary.

The she grabs his wrist stopping him from walking away.

???: Ah~ ah~ where do think you're going, mhm~?

Adam: Hahaha... Damn you E rank Luck.

Before he knows it, Adam got yanked by the woman towards to her as she and him quickly switched position then she pushed him down to her bed.

While slowly crawling towards the Mercenary pinning him down as she was now on top of him.

Adam: L-Lady, look I'm really sorry about your roof but I need to get going, I'm here to deliver a letter for captain Beidou.

He said as the female stopped for a moment before letting out a small giggles from her lips.

As she looks at the Mercenary with a smile than rather look smug and yet a bit seductive also making him a lot nervous.

As the woman slowly places her hand under to his chin and said.

???: I am Beidou, the Captain of the Crux.

She said making the mercenary slack jaw and shock at the same time as the woman now named Beidou just give a little chuckle at him.

As she closer to Adam as their faces are just an inches away.

Adam: *mental* Oh shit! Not this again!!

Adam: M-Miss Beidou!?

Beidou: Hehehe~

As they were about to kiss when suddenly someone entered into Beidou's room.

???: Captain! We got company!

He said so loud making her stop on her assault at the Mercenary making her frowned.

Beidou: My disappointment is immeasurable this day.

Adam: I'm safe...

Beidou: For now~

Adam: Goddamnit....

Soon Beidou gets off from him as Adam quickly set's himself up.

Then the mercenary quickly noticed that Beidou was about to take her clothes off as he quickly turned around with his face completely red.

As Beidou just smirk at his reaction and she spoke to him.

Beidou: What's the matter, not used seeing a girl undressed in front of you~?

Adam: Err......

He couldn't helped but stutters of her teasing as Beidou just chuckle at him.

Beidou: I'm guessing you're the Immoral Flames.

She said making him groans in annoyance after hearing that nickname again.

Adam: Just call me, Adam I hate that nickname.

The reason why his is always being called that because during a lot of his job someone or something is always ended up getting destroyed and set on fire, that's why they dub him "the Immoral Flames".

Beidou: I heard you always take what kind of jobs as long it's not from the Fatui.

Adam: ..........

Beidou: I can understand that. Okay you can turned around now.