Chapter 43: The Pryo Neko

3RD PERSON P.O.V

After identifying and handling the branches, they destroy the tumor and restore the area back to normal.

Tighnari expresses gratitude that they dealt with the zone quickly, but states that the amount of zones appearing have increased, damaging the ecosystem and also causing Collei's symptoms to worsen, a trait shared by others at the Akademiya.

Returning to the village, Tighnari notices Haypasia's Dusk Bird and realizes something is wrong - the scholar had forgotten food and thus needs some.

After realizing that the Traveler could manipulate Dendro, Tighnari does not apologize for his deception, but states that what they saw affected all of Teyvat - they had connected to the consciousness of Irminsul.

After doing some errands for Tighnari they found him arguing with some Akademiya members, with Sage Khajeh trying to convince him to join the Akademiya.

However, he refuses on the account of his responsibilities and that Khajeh had no definite answer as to how long he would be staying in the city.

Aether, Adam and Paimon then ask Tighnari to help them meet Lesser Lord Kusanali through an acquaintance he knew in the city. After seeing Collei off, they head to Sumeru City.

TIMESKIPS

Upon arriving at the city, the three are given an Akasha Terminal and they head straight to Rohawi, Tighnari's acquaintance

The 'Akasha System' was developed by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata by using her Gnosis and expanded on by Sumeru Akademiya after her death. It allows for the transfer and sharing of information via a device called the Akasha Terminal that is powered by the Dendro Archon's Gnosis.

The Akasha Terminal is a unique piece of Sumeru technology invented by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata and further developed by the Akademiya.

It takes the shape of an earpiece. It is capable of granting the user any sort of knowledge they desire to have, as long as they have the required credentials.

Although this device can be used anywhere within the borders of Sumeru, its potency is best achieved in larger settlements such as Port Ormos or Sumeru City.

However, they fail to get the answers they sought. Aether then remembers and visits Katheryne, who is likewise unable to procure the information but suggests they go to Asfand; The Eremites might have information on her as they work all across Sumeru.

As the group walks around lamenting, a woman named Dunyarzad overhears them and tells them of a legend about the Archon; however, she spots two Eremites and flees.

The two Eremites then ask them if they saw Dunyarzad. Wanting to find more information, Paimon misdirects them before catching up to her.

With more Eremites arriving, the trio run into the nearby tavern. While inside, Dehya rushes at the Traveler, but Adam steps in and fights her off.