Gamer System Abilities & Powers [EDITED]

A/N: As gamer Adam has the ability to inherit certain characters power and their abilities, same goes for knowledge as well.

_________________________________________

Abilities:

Master Swordsman: Adam has always been a sword-fighting prodigy, starting out with skill rivaling Ei. Adam is particularly proficient with a sword, it being his main form of combat. He is skilled enough that he was able to take on the Electro Archon in their first fight for a time and even gained the upper hand and disarmed her in their second fight.

Weapon Proficiency: Adam is proficient with a variety of weapons, including swords, scythes, gauntlets, and even unorthodox supernatural weapons. He displays an impressive ability to judge the capabilities of weapons almost as soon as he picks them up.

Marksmanship: Although he is aided by his superhuman precision in long range fights that includes gunsfight, Adam has an innate mastery of any firearm he comes in contact with even with long-ranged weapon likes bows and crossbow as well.

Superhuman Strength: Adam possesses incredible raw bodily strength even while in human form. He is able to easily throw around street thugs and skilled opponents. He is also able to easily snap ropes. He can shatter stone with little difficulty, and often overpowers enemies much larger and more imposing than himself with ease. Adam's display of superhuman strength, endurance, and resistance to injury shows that his physical condition is much tougher and more efficient than that of even most of the powerful enemies, allowing him to exert his supernaturally enhanced muscle power to vast proportions without fear of injury or fatigue.

Superhuman Agility: Adam is extremely agile as well; able to jump to great heights or even balance himself on a flying javelin, as well as run up vertical walls. In addition, his agility allows him to perform amazing feats of acrobatics that easily surpass even the finest human acrobat.

Superhuman Stamina: he has the ability to move forward with little difficulty. Even while impaled with weapon on his body, he casually walks for hours for long missions with constant fighting, no rest, food, or water and shows no fatigue. However, his endurance does have its limits

Superhuman Durability: Adam's durability has been shown to allow him to simply shrug off wounds that would either disable or outright kill a normal person, such as being impaled through the chest with a sword. He was also punched by Mitachurl so hard that his body made an imprint in the stone ground, but showed no signs of injury. He is capable of withstanding Hellfire and lightning strikes or elemental attack with no signs of injury. He was even capable of withstanding impale-like attack from with no response of pain.

Accelerated Healing: Adam can rapidly heal even serious wounds; Combined with his great resilience, Adam's healing factor makes him nearly unkillable.

Advanced Growth Rate: Adam's most astonishing ability is his explosive growth rate, a power unlike any other in the world. Not only does he grow stronger with every battle, but the boost in strength he receives with each victory is tremendous.

Keen Intellect: Despite his somewhat punkish attitude, Adam is analytical, perceptive, and deductive. Aside from that, Adam can determine the pattern of his opponent's battle methods and form a proper counter-strategy to defeat his opponent's attacks.

_________________________________________

Powers:

Conqueror's Haki: which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others

Conqueror's Haki: which grants the user the ability to overpower the will of others.This results in victims being mentally overwhelmed by the user, with particularly weak-willed foes instantly losing consciousness. Conqueror's Haki is a rare form of Haki that only one in several million people are born with the ability to use.

Projection Magecraft: is a practice involving the materialization of objects, in accordance to the caster's imagination, through the use of magical energy. Gradation comes from the fact that the created object slowly fades away after being created, and Air is an allusion to the fact that said object is made out of "nothing".

 Gradation comes from the fact that the created object slowly fades away after being created, and Air is an allusion to the fact that said object is made out of "nothing"

Magical Energy: Referred to as the primordial animus and life itself, Magical Energy is the source that powers all forms of magecraft. Analogous to gasoline, it is an essential element for the invocation of spells. Mana, the meaning of which is approximately the same as that of Polynesian culture, is the greater Magical Energy found in the atmosphere of the world.

 Mana, the meaning of which is approximately the same as that of Polynesian culture, is the greater Magical Energy found in the atmosphere of the world

Honkai Energy: is a cyclical natural disaster phenomenon which periodically adjusts the universe. the Houkai is a manifestation of the unpredictable Will of God. From obtained scientific results, it has brought about a large number of extinctions of the species that used to dominate this world. One of the strongest power within his arsenal by tapping into his honkai heritage, Adam gained Herrscher's power but the coast him going into a blind unconscious rampage.

Enhanced Smell: Users can detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin, and track targets with nothing but their nose. Some may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumors by which hormones/smells a target excretes.

 Some may even be able to detect lying, sicknesses, or tumors by which hormones/smells a target excretes

Flame Manipulation: Adam's ability as Immoral Flames. He is able to create and manipulate flames as apart of the Nature Interference, which is able to reach up to 3,400 degrees Celsius. Adam is extremely skilled in creating and controlling fire. He can use it to shoot projectiles, channel it through his sword, and ignite his body parts for enhanced strikes.

Fire Eater: the ability to eat flames gives him immunity to most types of flames, including explosions, and allows him to spew fire from his lungs. This fire is exceptionally strong - equivalent to a Dragon's fire - being able to burn even through metal. He can even use his flames to create a propulsive effect.
_________________________________________

A/N: That's all for now.