Chapter 21: Boom Beach Battle

3rd Person P.O.V

After confronting the Electro Archon and suffered great defeat from her hands the Traveler's group manage to escape death's door for now.

Now, they headed for the Watatsumi Army in seek of refugee and allies for the time being.

Paimon then suggests they check the beach.

Upon arrival, they notice a resistance soldier that is under attack by the Shogunate soldiers. After confronting them and rescuing the resistance soldier.

Paimon: Hey, look! D'you think that's a resistance fighter?

Adam: Looks like he's in a tight spot... Let's go help him out!

???: Phew... You two saved me. I thought I was about to die.

Adam: Don't sweat it, Names Adam and these are my companions, Aether and Paimon.

???: Thank you so much for your help. I'm Teppei of the Gobious Platoon. I'm with the resistance.

His clothing consists of a light red-white gradient shitagi with a red-violet colored left sleeve, gray kobakama, and waraji sandals without socks. Although not visible, the Sangonomiya Clan's crest is imprinted on the back of the shitagi, below the neck.

Additional features on the uniform's design such as breastplates and helmets are not present, compared to Shogun's Army uniforms, but were still equipped with sode, han-kote, haidate, and sune-ate armor, whose colors were red and black with gold accents.

The right shoulder guard has the Sangonomiya Clan's crest imprinted on it.

Teppei: I was sent to the front line just recently - I was looking forward to doing my part

Teppei: I was sent to the front line just recently - I was looking forward to doing my part... Instead, it seems I fell at the first hurdle.

Teppei: So, uh... You aren't dressed like resistance fighters - have the two of you come here looking to sign up?

Adam/Aether: Sure/Yes.

Teppei: Great! Just the other day I heard General Gorou complaining about how desperate we are for more people. With both your support will make a big difference.

Teppei then explains that the Shogun's goal is the Eternity, and as such, they have the help of Kujou Sara, who controls an exceptionally strong force.

Arriving at the camp, Teppei introduces the group to Gorou, telling him about how they saved him and used the elements without a Vision and a huge amount of arsenal of unorthodox supernatural weapons. Gorou asks them if they are certain they wish to join as they will have to sacrifice their lives if need be.

The group tells him about the Vision Hunt Ceremony, upon which Gorou states he heard there was a disturbance in the ceremony despite the Raiden Shogun's presence.

They then tell him that they were the ones who did so, much to his surprise, but he then recalls a bounty paper from a defeated Shogunate samurai that matches their description, so he welcomes them into their ranks.