Chapter 32: Lonesome Crane

3RD PERSON P.O.V

The Vision Hunt Decree is abolished due to the joint efforts of the Traveler and their Companions, Yae Miko, and the Watatsumi Army.

A ceasefire between Tenryou Commission and Watatsumi Army is agreed upon under the Traveler's and his Allies witness.

The event in Transient Dreams takes place. The Sacred Sakura is planted and transferred to the past, Ei and The Shogun agreed on the new term of Eternity, and the Sakoku Decree was lifted.

Several months later, as the Traveler and their companions continue to be in pursuit of their sibling, the Traveler overhears Ningguang's announcement to rebuild the Jade Chamber; she requires Sunset Vermillionite, Wonder Core, and Adepti Sigils.

In return for the first three people who could acquire these materials for her, she would allow them to ask any question and she would honestly answer them in response, gaining the excitement of all present.

The Traveler and their Companions then approaches Ningguang, who is pleased to see them and that they're intending to participate, clarifying that she would answer the question to the best of her ability.

As both Adam and Aether prepare to leave Yujing Terrace, the dou come across some information peddlers and a mysterious young lady. Perhaps this situation might be worth checking out.

Paimon: Huh... They're not here. Let's keep looking.

Approaching the unknown lady and the peddlers

Scar Liu: Hehe. Well, will you look at that, Ma'am. Nowhere left to run.

Scar Liu: Don't worry. We're not bad guys. You give us some Mora, we give you a little info, everybody's a winner.

Qiang the Brave: Boss, I got a bad feeling about this. Look at her, the white hair, the energy she gives off... I'm telling you, there's something different about her...

Scar Liu: So what? She's loaded! How are we ever going to repay those gambling debts if we just let money walk away from us, huh?

???: I've already told you. I don't need your information.

???: If you still can't grasp that, I'm happy to repeat it in a way that won't be so easy to forget.

Scar Liu: *sigh* ...Come on, Ma'am. You seem like an intelligent lady. I shouldn't have to spell this out to you.

Having seen what's happening, the duo and Paimon immediately understand the situation. However, things like this fall under the jurisdiction of the Millelith

Scar Liu: It's not about whether you need the info or not, okay? It's about you taking out your money and handing it over and nobody getting hurt.

???: I won't-

Scar Liu: No more excuses! I know you have money. I saw you.

Scar Liu: Yeah, I saw you, strolling into Liuli Pavilion, ordering a table full of food, and only taking a few bites.

Scar Liu: Then Xinyue Kiosk, then Wanmin Restaurant. Same story each time - you order all the signature dishes, take a few bites, then you're on your way again.

Scar Liu: How could you afford to be so wasteful if you weren't from a rich family? And since you're so rich, what's the loss to you in giving us a little spare change, huh?

???: Master warned me not to lay a hand on anyone in Liyue Harbor...
???: But here we are. Perhaps... Yes. Let's call it "fate."

Qiang the Brave: Boss, I'm telling you, something's not right...