Chapter 16: Liyue Shenanigan

3rd Person P.O.V

Sometime later, the Qixing host the Rite of Parting, which the Traveler's party attends as they overhear rumors about the battle against Osial, the Fatui's involvement, and hears the official story from the Qixing.

Keqing, grateful for the group's assistance in stopping Osial, asks them what they would like as a reward; to her surprise, they simply ask to help put up missing posters for his missing sibling.

After talking to several attendees, they speak to Zhongli about Liyue's future. Zhongli, aware of the group's plans, tells them that the next nation, Inazuma, has been sealed off and its archon, "Baal", has issued a Vision Hunt Decree, surmising that his "death" will cause her to advance her plans even further.

He tells the group that although the nation may be shut off for the time being, they should not give up and try to find a way in.

However they still need to prepare first before they departure for their next adventure.

Right now we can currently see Aether with Ganyu right now on a mountain, while Adam is currently doing some jobs for now here in Liyue.

Ganyu: It's a rare day off today.

Ganyu: I got to go out, outing with Aether.

Aether was already a bit tired and fell asleep fast while Ganyu continue to stare at him and smile a bit.

Ganyu: He said that many people needs his and Adam's help and have been staying up late these days, must be a daily life of being big heroes.

Then suddenly Ganyu's stomach growl.

Ganyu: I haven't eaten this morning. Now I'm a little hungry.

Ganyu: Em. A grunt might wake up, Aether.

Ganyu: Oh... right! There must be a sweet flower and nearby lake here.

Ganyu: I can smell the aroma

She said to herself before standing up and followed the scent of the flower.

A few minutes later Ganyu is still trying to find the Flower's scent as her stomach growls even more, indicating that she was getting hungry.

Ganyu: Let me find it!

She said a bit desperate until she finally found it what she was looking for a small red flower on a nearby lake.