Chapter 3: Becoming a Knight

It was already nightfall on Mondstadt we currently sees Adam heading towards into the Knights of Favonius headquarters.

After the past few days when Adam repealed Stormterror's rampage on Mondstadt he was summoned towards into the Knight's headquarters by the Acting Grandmaster Jean. The mercenary entered the base and headed straight into Jean's office as soon he entered the room he was shocked and dumbfounded when he saw a huge a piles of paperwork almost like a towering buildings.

Adam: NANI?! WTF!? Who does she even able to handle this?!

Adam mentally scream as suddenly a voice quickly cough in purpose causing Adam to switch his attention as he sees Jean looking at him with a stren look on her face.

Adam: Oh, Hi Jean!

Jean: Hello, Adam

Adam: Uhm.... Why did you called me here, anyway?

Jean: There is something I would like to discuss with you.

Adam: Alright asked away, what is it, anyway?

Jean takes a deep breath and stare at him with her arms supporting her head below.

Jean: I would like you to join us as a knight of Favonius, Mr. Kurogane.

This shocked Adam as he wasn't expecting this at all he was only hoping that he that Acting Grandmaster of knight's wanted to talked something important but this isn't what he expected from her.

Adam: Uhm....... I appreciate the offer but I'm more a mercenary than a knight to be honest hehehehe...

He said while scratching the back of his head as Jean sigh at him then she spoke one more time.

Jean: I know that you're going to say that then how about being a mercenary-knight?

Adam: Mercenary-knight, What's that?

Jean: Well you can still do you're free lancing Sellsword's business to anyone but you aslo will be given special tasks for headquarters when ever you needed and you will be payed with a hefty price for your services, so what do you think?

Adam was quite for a moment as he thinks about the position that Jean just offered him then he looked at her with a smile on his face and said.

Adam: Alright, I'm! I looked forward working with you Grandmaster!

Jean returned the smile to him as well as she nodded in response.

After the meeting with Jean as Adam walks out from the office,Kaeya was happy that Adam decided to joined them while Amber and Paimon was excited that He join the Knights while Aether smile and nods at him meanwhile Eula on the another hand wasn't pleased of Adam joining the Knights of Favonius as the two meet eye to eye. He can clearly sees the pure hatred in Eula with a murderous intent this makes the Mercenary-knight shiver and he gulped in fear knowing she still wants to slice him in half.

After the event full day Jean called for Adam and tells him that he was going on a mission along with Eula of course she didn't take it well and lash out on the acting grandmaster of the knights after a moment of bickering and arguing Eula finally agreed but by forced.

Now currently the two knight's are currently inside on one of the temple of four winds investigating about the recent attacks of Stormterror on Mondstadt.

Adam: Uhm.... remind me what are we doing here, again?

Then Eula glared at the merc instantly making him shut up and raised his hands up as the Reconnaissance Captain sigh in frustration.

Eula: We're here to investigate.

Adam: I see.

The two headed straight towards deeper in the ruins to continue their investigation on the temple of four winds as they continue to go down Adam was starting to notice than Eula was starting to feeled a little scared as she starting to get a closer towards him just a few inches away then Adam spoke to his partner.