Characters Breakdown - Liyue

Zhongli: "The Flames of Corruption... Kurogane Adam, the renown mercenary for hire from Mondstadt. He really reflects the true meaning to be a hero. He's willing to carry the burden of the sacrifices made to achieve a peaceful world, and he's determined to reach that goal.... However why does he look like my younger self version, is he my... unaccounted child support... ?"

Ningguang: "Adam Kurogane, the traveler's bodyguard. He has a relentless attitude to get things done, that is beneficial to anyone. His drawback is his immaturity sometime I rather find it cute."

Beidou: "Kurogane Adam. He's skill is legitimately second to none. He has never lost in any fight or battle so far even if he did lose he can always make another comeback with his impressive strength and near invulnerability to being killed. I guess that's what makes him so attractive."

Childe: "Mr. Deadweight himself. He’s the jack-of-all-trades kind of guy you’ll never get bored of hanging out with. He has an uncanny sense for what’s right and wrong, and he’s constantly striving to defend the weak or bring justice where it’s needed. He has incredibly combat skills and can adapt to any situation, or use practically any weapon he gets his hands on."

Shenhe: "Adam Kurogane. Why is he so kind to me? If he's are kind to me... It will only cause me trouble... That cannot happen. It can't. It can't...
If I'm treated kindly, I'll start to like him, I will end up falling in love with him. If it happens, it's not good...no, I must not."

Chongyun: " He's always one to crack a joke and loves making fun of those he’s fighting, and he’s certainly not afraid to use crude language. His cockiness can sometimes get him in over his head, but luckily he got an incredible power bubbling up from within that lets him take on nearly any challenge."

Xingqiu: "He’s brash, headstrong, quick to anger, and incredibly passionate, with all of these serving as both strengths and weaknesses. He’s an incredibly skilled swordsman and probably has the most inherent combat skill out of anyone, I've seen so far."

Xiao: "Adam Kurogane, so called the devil hunter? He claims to be a demon hunter like me very well... I would like to test that theory, and see who's the better conqueror of demon/devil."

Ganyu: “The prettiest smile hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
Those we're the things I feel inside of Mr. Kurogane full of joy and sadness yet he still chooses to move forward."

Xiangling: "Adam's cooking is dynamic, but then again anything can turn out good if you use enough fire and oil. That's not what home cooking is all about. Looks like I'll need to work even hard to keep up with him."

Baizhu: "Ugh! That boy... I don't know how many times did he ended up to my Pharmacy, he's reliant on his powers just because he can rapidly heal himself doesn't mean he shouldn't take time to rest it's still drained his stamina."

Xinyan: "Adam Kurogane! That man
got an angelic voice and have the solid skills for Rock-'n'-roll! I'm going persuade him to join "The Red Strings" together we're going to introduce to Liyue the power of Rock-'n'-roll Music! Yeah!"

_______________________________________
Omake:

Right now, Adam is currently in  Snezhnaya for some uncollected debt.

Adam: Do I have really to do this!?

Client: Yes.

Adam: Goddamnit....

Meanwhile somewhere in Snezhnaya, Tsaritsa along with Childe.

Tsaritsa: As a queen I have very high standards, I’m looking for someone cool and graceful-

Adam:

Tsaritsa:*nosebleed* I want that one.

Childe: I can assure you there are much better options than... That.

Tsaritsa: No... I want that one.

Childe: *faceplamed* Oh great, now she horny, after seeing a dancing deadweight.