Chapter 23: Fighting Stronger

3rd Person P.O.V

After Teppei's passing both protagonists are filled with guilt and rage not only that, Adam also now possesses Jizo Mitama.

Kokomi and Gorou arrive outside the training ground and meet with the Traveler and his bodyguard. She has enacted a ban on the Delusions; while most only a loss of vitality, a few others had died.

Gorou states that the soldiers will continue to use the Delusions despite the ban. Kokomi decides to head to the front lines to address the situation, but the duo insists on going instead to get revenge on the Fatui.

Kokomi brainstorms where the Fatui are making the Delusions, as the Sakoku Decree would prevent them from importing them into Inazuma. She then guesses that the factory is somewhere on Yashiori Island and the Group immediately makes their way there.

As they clear the facility, they realize that the Kanjou Commission has been collaborating with them due to the Crystal Marrow stocks inside.

The Fatui desperately tries to hold them off for the "Lord Harbinger".

???: You two actually managed to find this place. Congratulations.

Adam pulled out, revenant and aimed it towards the Harbinger who seemed to be amused by this.

???: Hah. Barely two words in and you already look like you two want me dead.

Adam: You got that right, you son of a bitch!

Aether: You're giving Delusions to the resistance...

???: Oh, so that's what this is about. I think you've got the wrong idea. I know how this looks, but I'm just here to follow orders.

???: I'm obviously not the mastermind behind this. Aren't you supposed to be pretty tough? What are you waiting for, go get them.

Aether only scowls while Adam is still pointing Revenant at him ready to pull the trigger.

????: You're getting all worked up over nothing. Pff, you've changed... You're getting weak.

He said looking towards Aether.

Adam: So you're another Fatui Harbinger... like Signora and Childe?

???: Signora and Childe? Huh... I didn't know you and my two least reliable colleagues were acquainted.

???: I'm The Balladeer, No. 6 of the Fatui Harbingers. Delighted to meet you, O, Mighty Immoral Flames. You may call me as Scaramouche.

Scaramouche is described as having a slender figure and a beautiful face.

He has a youthful appearance, short in height with indigo hair that covers his ears, as well as indigo eyes with bold red eyeliner.

His attire consists of black shorts and black sandals, and a large hat with four upwards-curving hooks along the circumference, and what seems to be his mask on the center. Two ornamental accessories hang from red threads attached to the back of his hat.

At the back of his hat hangs a translucent black veil separated into two, with ombré brown swirls near the bottom. Scaramouche wears a short-sleeved shirt with a crest resembling the Electro symbol on it, as well as a purple checkered pouch on his back.