Chapter 25: Smokin' Sexy Style

3rd Person P.O.V.

Last time.... After arriving at the Tenshukaku...

The Shogun chastises Signora for punishing one of her own, while the group informs her of the Fatui's misdeeds. Signora feigns innocence in the accusations and reminds the Traveler and his companions that they're still a wanted criminals.

They counter this by calling a duel before the throne, which the Shogun accepts.

Signora: My, you two are full of surprises today... So you've learned to make the law of the land work for your own too, hmm?

Signora: I'll admit that I never expected to be in a situation where the three of us were on equal footing.

Signora: You two are aware... that the loser must die? Are you sure this is what you want?

Paimon: Aether, Adam...

Signora: Hehehe... then I will deign to share this last dance with you two... till death do us part.

Adam: This party's getting crazy, let's rock!

Aether: OK. Let's dance.

( Cue: "Metal Gear Rising: Re:Vengeance: It Has To Be This Way" )

Signora: A lesson on Harbinger power and elegance? Hah... as you two wish.

Both Adam and Aether quickly separate and charge towards Singora on both sides, swings their swords at her at the same time, but she manages to grasp both two swords with her hands and hurled them both way.

But the duo manage to rise again, then charge forward once more now, forcing Singora to dodge their strikes from both sides as she backs away from the Duo.

As Singora launched several ice projectiles at them, however Adam made a counter against her by unleashed revenant, then shot all incoming projectiles towards him servicing as sturdy shield while Aether passes through his friend and lands solid blow into her ribcage, making her grunt in pain.

Signora: Tsk tsk, you've got some nerve laying your hands on me.

As she launched an enormous ball of ice like a meteorite towards Aether, however Adam dashes forward as he revved up, Labor of Olympus igniting flames around his sword and slashes through the ball of ice with ease.

As Both Adam and Singora clashed exchanging blows, Aether emerged behind him, as green ball of wind energy formed onto his hand, then pointed it towards Singora.

Aether: WIND BLADE!

Singora was hit and sent flying for a few distances, however she managed to recover from his attack but the Traveler isn't done, he switched from Ameno to Geo element once more, leaving Singora completely flabbergasted.

Aether: TERRA-SMASH!!

Singora: !!!!

As huge meteorite, falls down from the skies as Singora saw this she managed to barely dodge his attack. She tries to get some distance between, however she wasn't getting away that easily Adam emerged in front of her with an equipped Beowulf and unleashed a deadly combo, before finishing with uppercut.

Adam: RISING DRAGON!

Singora: AUUGHHH!!

The mercenary sends a devastating punch that sent her flying into mid-air, before vanished and reappears in front of her on mid-air again.