Chapter 47: Mysterious Ally

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

The festival repeats again, however, the Traveler feels as if something is off.

At the candy stall, Aether takes their leave and heads to Lambad Tavern and orders some Coconut Charcoal Cakes and eats them, recalling the taste.

Adam also realizes that something is off too and they attempt to try something else, only to notice Dunyarzad sitting at the bench.

As everything plays out the same thing before...

As the festival loops again, the Traveler and his companions guesses all the candies in the boxes before spotting a strange girl and chases after her.

After touching the Knowledge Capsule, countless memories resurface in their mind.

Paimon: W—What the!?

Aether: Memories!

Adam: So many days' worth of memories...

Paimon: This is our twentieth time at the Sabzeruz Festival? Hmm, no... The thirtieth? Fortieth? Just how many times have we been to the Sabzeruz Festival?

Paimon: Have we been trapped for a single day? If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have even realized...

Adam: We need to find a way to get out that's what...

Paimon: What the heck was inside that Knowledge Capsule?

???: Your memories are still scrambled? Try your best to remember. This isn't the first time we've met, and I answered that question a long time ago.

Paimon: Uhh... Let Paimon think... Ohh, it's coming back... Meeting you was the real catalyst for restoring our memories, and... the Knowledge Capsule was just your means of showing our minds the way...

Paimon: What about everyone else? Why are you only helping the two of us?

???: Your sense of déjà vu is stronger than everyone else's, yes? As for an explanation... You three received the blessing of Dendro, and you also have special, sensitive constitutions.

???: It was as if a single sheet of paper was separating those memories from your consciousness.

Aether: What's wrong with the Dunyarzad over there...?

???: A familiar question. I think this is the seventh time you asked that.

???: As you can see, she isn't doing well. You probably sensed it, too — the Dunyarzad you were just with is different from the first Dunyarzad you met.

???: That "first" Dunyarzad is in front of you right now, and... she doesn't have a lot of time left.

Aether What I need to do right now is...

Adam: Break out of this cycle...?

???: Hehe, looks like you two almost done sorting out your brains.

Adam: Was that supposed to be a complement or an insult?

Nahida: Oh yeah, I'm Nahida.

Aether: I know; you introduced yourself before.

Nahida: Good, you passed the test.

Paimon: What's happening...? You can awaken our memories, and you seem like you know what's going on... Wait, please don't tell Paimon even if you don't know!

Nahida: Everything in this world runs in a loop... This cycle is called a "samsara." You, me, and everyone else are all stuck inside a one-day samsara...