Chapter 17: Let's Rock

3rd Person P.O.V

The mercenary us currently confronted now by a Liyue girl named Xinyan.

Adam: Uh... Nice to meet you, Xinyan and why did you just called me a hero?

Xinyan: You're one of the two outsider that saved Liyue from the Vortex Overlord, Osial and you don't get to see a man carrying a huge pitch-black sword on his back everyday.

Adam: I-I see...

Xinyan: Anyway, I would like your helped with something.

Adam: What would that be, then...?

Xinyan: Oh, I got a gig. Cash, up front.

This quickly got the mercenary interested fast then he dematerialized his guitar and hope off from where he was sitting.

Adam: Cash up front? This, I like. Because, I got two big babies needs to be feed.

Then Xinyan just giggled at the Mercenary's joke before gazing at him with pure seriousness on her eyes.

Xinyan: I want to join my band, temporarily.

Adam: Very well, Lead the way, Madam.

After that, Adam followed Xinyan.

Timeskips:

After arriving at place where she asked for the mercenary to helped her with a performance that she planing to make in Liyue in surprise.

Rock 'n' roll originates in Fontaine and is just starting to find its feet in Liyue Harbor, where Xinyan is pioneering the art.

Every night, she slings on her self-built instrument, steps onto her self-constructed stage, and plays her self-composed songs to a crowd of enthusiastic supporters.

In a revolt against Liyue's traditions, Xinyan uses music as her weapon and fire as her battle-cry, to light up the darkest of nights until it is as bright as day.

After this wild ride, when the dust of her dream-like rebellion settles, the only thing left on the moonlit streets is a few onlookers drunk with emotion, with a lingering aftertaste of her performance...

Even though she had burned nothing but her impromptu stage, the young girl promptly retreated amidst the fiery blaze, waving to the audience on her way out. She took her instrument and rock 'n' roll with her, leaving only a riotous uproar in her wake.

Right now the mercenary is currently helping Xinyan to set up a stage for preparing for their performance where himself was dragged into this but his only doing this for the money.

Adam: Damn I need a break

He said to himself while looking for a place to lay down for a minute.

As he found a comfortable spot the Mercenary decided the lay down and take a nap for a little bit.

However he was supposed to wake soon within a few minutes but instead it turned to a few hours.

Meanwhile somewhere within this place a beautiful woman with light gray hair and darker gray eyes. her outfit she very somewhat similar to the mercenary himself.

Is currently walking around the area and somewhat looking for something.

Unit she stumbled upon the sleeping mercenary on a nearby wall. Out curiosity the woman went to the mercenary quietly without waking him up.

The girl went up close as she was about to touch him until Adam was starting to wake-up and when he slowly opened his eyes, the said woman was the first thing that he saw.