Chapter 5: Jackpot

3rd Person P.O.V

Back to we're we left, Adam is currently sitting on the dirt right now with a woman in a nun outfit comes out of nowhere and nearly cuts off his "THE BONE OF MY SWORD". Eventually Adam managed to snap out from his shock and quickly jumps back as he catches his breath. Then he sends a glare at the nun.

Adam: Hey! What's the big idea attacking me out nowhere?! you crazy *bleep*!💢

???: Stop wasting time! Get eliminated!

Adam: Wait what?! WHOA!!

Adam barely dodge the nun's polearm as she keeps thrusting trying to impaled him but the mercenary dodge her attacks with ease. The nun seemed to be getting irritated at each passing moment do to Adam who just keep avoiding her ongoing strikes.

???: Tch! Quite dodging like a coward!

Then the nun rushes to Adam at top speed as the Mercenary dodge it once more but this he quickly pulled out TOF and slashes the nun polar-arms up wards breaking her defense as this leave her in shocked with the opened moment Adam used the opportunity to get away from her but the nun managed to snap out of trance and quickly followed him.

But Adam quickly parried with her strikes as a short moment they clashed blades until the mercenary manages to pushed her back away from him.

Then suddenly he appeared in front of her with a smirks on his face.

Adam: Sorry Lady, but I'm in a--

Then suddenly the mercenary got trip on by a rock and "accidentally" kissed the nun on the lips as it feel time has stopped for brief moment.

As Adam stare in widened eyes in shocked and surprised on what he just did he quickly parted away from her and backs away in shock.

(Le reaction)

Adam quickly get on the ground about and begun apologizing to the stunned Nun.

Adam: Gomen'nasai!! Gomen'nasai!! Gomen'nasai!!! I'm so sorry I didn't meant to do that!!!

He said utter panic meanwhile the Nun still remained in shock as she started to drop down her polar-arm and falls on her knees as she place her fingers on her lips.

???: T-That was my first kiss....

She said to him making Adam more in panic as the Mercenary placed his both of his hands on his face and shouted.

Adam: OH MY GOD!!!!!

???: Y-you took it.... you took it...

Adam: M-miss, I'm really so sorry!!

He said trying to clam her down as she keeps mumbling words that he even can't heard after moment realizing that this happened with Eula before out of his fear again he quickly runs away leaving the stun nun alone.