Chapter 33: The Helix

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time... After getting ambush by the Fatui and getting confront by Fatui woman named Vill-V.

The mercenary found himself again another deadly situation once more.

???: Hmm... You look like you're in good shape.

Adam: Who are you?

???: Oh my name is Vill-V, a Fatui agent. If you're expecting I'm one of the Harbingers like Tartaglia, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed... Hehe~

Adam rested Labor of Olympus on his shoulder, his attention is completely focused on the woman now named Vill-V.

Adam: What do you want.?

Vill-V: Oh~ I have a mission from the Tsaritsa herself and that's to capture you alive~!

She said with a cherry tone while her finger is point at the Mercenary himself.

Vill-V: How about we put a show together?

Adam: You gonna stand there, or are you going to attack me as you wanted?

Adam drawled giving her a bored look.

It was in the blink of an eye did she attack, rushing right towards Adam. But to her surprise, he easily blocked with Labor of Olympus's edge.

The hunter's coat billowed behind him as the air from her rushing him blew past, but the Fatui woman was not impressed. She tried overpowering the mercenary, but Adam would not bow. Instead, he pushed back, actually causing the girl's wrist to hurt trying to grip her weapon and hold off the hunter.

Adam: If this is your best, I'm disappointed!

Adam snarled as he suddenly shoved the girl away, causing her to stumble back a few feet.

Soon as the Fatui woman managed to got back-up then, she started to slowly laugh in insanity.

Vill-V: Eheheh... ahahahah... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Adam: .......

Vill-V looks at him, with complete sadistical and deranged smile, completely lost to the lust for battle against him.

Vill-V: Go on! Attack me from wherever you want. I like the look in your eyes... You have potential. You just need to learn how to let it all out!

Suddenly Vill-V summoned her cannon and mounted them, all directly aimed towards Adam.

Vill-V: If you don't take this seriously, I'll have to kill you.