Chapter 40: Inazuma Rumble

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Before the Traveler's group set off towards to Sumeru.

They decided to stop by at Inazuma for now, for restocking their supplies for their upcoming journey for The city of scholars located in the west-central part of Teyvat.

Right now, in the Kamisato Household we can see Ayaka inside and seems to be planning on something.

Ayaka: Aether is leaving Inazuma soon.

Ayaka: I really want to keep him with me. I remembered that Thoma had given me...

On her hand was a bottle of mysterious potion.

Ayaka: As long as Aether drinks this, He will surely stay. But the side effects are great, maybe the effect will last for several days.

Ayaka: However, this doesn't seem right! We are pure love! This kind of method or forget!

???: Ayaka, what are you dawdling about?

Suddenly the part of Ayaka's subconscious appreas in front of her.

Chaos: Don't forget how popular Aether is if you act later, Kokomi will have a head start. Or snatched by Yoimiya or Kuki Shinobu.

Chaos: It's an advantage to start first, let him join the Kamisato Family now.

Pure: Ayaka, you can't do this! You and Aether are the most beautiful love! You are a noble princess! You should take it slow! Aether will eventually be your husband. But your a little anxious right now.

Abandoning all of the reasons she has and finally succumbing into her anxiety.

Ayaka: Said it right! What if Aether is taken away by Kokomi or Yoimiya in a few days!

Ayaka: Ayaka, you can do it! Aether will be your husband, come on!

And finally begun her plan on seducing the Traveler once and for all.

TIMESKIPS brought by Deadweight...

Now we can see Ayaka currently escorting the Traveler inside the Kamisato Manson to have some tea with her

Ayaka: Aether, thank you for being a guest! Are you going to leave in a few days?

Aether: Yes, I still have to find my sister, so we'll be leaving Inazuma in a few days.

Ayaka: I see...

Ayaka's Mind: The tea for Aether is ready. Just follow the plan...

Ayaka's Mind: One of the cups has already been added the mysterious drug. The medicine will take effect very quickly after drinking it. And then Aether and I can...

Ayaka: Aether, let's have a cup of tea and chat.

Aether: Eh, Alright!

Soon as the two entered the house, however not everything went according to her plan.