Characters Breakdown - Inazuma

Raiden Shogun: "The Flame of Corruption... To be able to fight with him is pleasing, but also sad... He reminded me of the Legendary Dark Knight, Legends speak fondly of his courage, righteousness and his thankless missions to protect the human world at the expense of being labeled as a traitor by all of his kind. Whatever path in life he has chosen, that man is destined to continue fighting."

Raiden Ei: "Okay No! Nope Nope! The Flames of Corruption, yes, He's just a no. I don't know why, but my face and body feel restless, and besides I can't take my eyes away from him. Is this compatibility? Could it be that despite his looks he's related to the Legendary Dark Knight? That's why my body is on guard? Anyways I can't talk to him. See you!"

Thoma: "Despite his laid-back attitude, Adam is a more serious, sardonic and somewhat antisocial person. He's someone whose emotions can get the better of him, especially when his loved ones are involved. He also has a short-temper and is prone to be impulsive, However, Adam shows great loyalty to people he cares about, especially to the traveler and Paimon."

Kamisato Ayato: "He shares a habit of casually mouthing off to even the most powerful of his enemies, making taunts and sarcastic jokes on the battlefield. Adam is almost always a calm and collected, rarely showing any signs of distress. However, Adam is actually a kind person, willing to sacrifice himself to help others."

Kamisato Ayaka: "Kurogane-sama is a person with incredibly strong resolve, willing to do anything and everything in his power to accomplish something that is important to him without any hesitation. Although seemingly shown at times to be uncaring or callous, Adam still maintains a very strong sense of justice, and prefers to fight fair."

Kujou Sara: "Hm, It appears that He's a skilled warrior. . . Certainly I would wish to have a duel with him, yet, I want it to proceed as a match to be fought earnestly. So it shouldn't be a problem crossing swords with a warrior like that... The Kujou Clan needs powerful warriors like him... And a suitable husband as well."

Yae Miko: "Ara Ara~. Despite He's handsome appearance, he often has a terrible luck with women. If him make such a cute face, I won't be able to keep my hands off of him... It'll make me feel like eating him...ufufufufu~"

Kuki Shinobu: "He can be serious when the situation calls for it, but still maintains an overall laid-back demeanor during tense situations, and is never without a witty taunt or comeback. Adam also enjoys fighting, as shown when he restrains himself from using his full potential but he is also quick to unleash his full power if his opponent proves to be sufficiently powerful."

Arataki Itto: "The man of the hour himself. He's almost a samurai - the way he carries himself, as if he has a personal code that he abides by, makes him all the more badass. He’s a lot wittier, with fantastic one-liners that should be quoted in every dictionary. His attacks are nothing short of powerful, heavy-hitting, and packed full of energy. he enjoys having to play around with his powers and not afraid to experiment within."

Yoimiya: "Home cooking is his one hobby, and he especially prides himself in making such fine cuisine. He is not a cheapskate when it comes to ingredients to make a delicious meal, and he will spend a great deal of time in order to make something extravagant."

A/N: Adam's primary sword's name will be changed from Trial of Fire to Labor of Olympus

_______________________________________

Bonus:

Alodia Gosiengfiao cosplaying as Raiden Shogun.... Damn.... I swear I WILL NOT SMIP!! B-But I.... GODDAMN IT!!!

 GODDAMN IT!!!