Chapter 41: Onwards to Sumeru

3RD PERSON P.O.V

The Traveler's party is finally ready to depart towards Sumeru

Sumeru is one of the seven regions in Teyvat. It is the nation that worships Lesser Lord Kusanali, the Dendro Archon.

It is renowned as the center of learning and houses the Sumeru Akademiya.

The "city of scholars" is located in the west-central part of Teyvat.

A fantastical nation of both lush rainforest and barren desert, where countless fruits of wisdom grow and are buried.

Whether Travelers travel from afar through the forest to reach the academy city or delve deep into the desert to discover the historical ruins of the red desert, a wealth of valuable knowledge awaits them here.

Right now, we can see Aether and his companions are already preparing to leave Inazuma where the Electro Archon, Raiden Ei and Ruler of Inazuma is currently watching them, packing especially her lover, the "Immortal Flames of Corruption" the mercenary for hire, Adam Kurogane.

Ei: I wished you a safe journey, Traveler.

Aether: Thank you, Miss Ei.

The Traveler bow towards Ei as signed of respect for her.

Then, the goddess of Inazuma went towards to her mortal lover, who already armed himself.

Then called out his name.

Ei: Adam...

Adam: Yes, Ei?

Without any warning Ei leans close to Adam and kisses him directly on the lips.

Adam: !!!!

Aether & Paimon: ヽ(°〇°)ノ

Ei slowly parted ways with the mercenary.

Adam: E-Ei...

Ei: Consider this, as my blessing... May Celestia, guide you.

Adam: W-wow..

Aether: Well, Miss Ei. We better get going now.

Ei: Very well, take care then.

Adam: Adios, Ei.

As the duo now, walks away finally leaves Inazuma and continues forward to their journey.

TIMESKIPS

Arriving at the border between Liyue and Sumeru, the Traveler and companions decide to look for Lesser Lord Kusanali to seek answers from them. Paimon remarks that the Dendro Archon is different from the Unknown God that abducted their sibling.

Paimon: Now that we've made it to Sumeru, our next objective should be to head to Sumeru City and find a way to meet with Lesser Lord Kusanali.

Paimon: And speaking of Lesser Lord Kusanali, even though we haven't heard too much about her, she doesn't seem to be the same deity who abducted your sister...