Chapter 38: The Alpha and the Omega

3RD PERSON P.O.V

SPARDA...

A mighty god swordsman or perhaps a Demonic God who is known as the Legendary Dark Knight. 500 years prior to modern times, he "woke up to justice" and defeated the old gods and their legions alongside with the Seven.

When sealing the Celestia, sensing his power had grown too strong, he intentionally sealed himself and his own godly power in as well.

He would continue to influence the human world with his presence, such as when he reigned as Feudal Lord of Khaenri'ah and a trusted Advisor to the King for a time being, and, before his disappearance.

This was the Legacy of Sparda... Or rather a Redemption...?

A man known as Vergil then sets off to find & rescue Adam from being killed by the Unknown God.

When Vergil finally gets Adam into a secret underground area, he, looking down at him, tells him to wake up, stating he can get stronger, and that when he wakes up, he will tell him about his real power.

When Adam awakens, Vergil tells him they have no time to wait for his wounds to heal completely, so his wounds will hurt quite a bit.

Before he can go, Adam asks him why he saved him . He expresses his rage, stating how powerless, he was against Asmoday.

Vergil calmly tells him not to think so highly of himself, for no one there, not even Adam, would have survived a fight against the Unknown God..

And now, his training with the man, the myth and the legend himself will begin.

Before they begin training, Vergil explains that gaining strength and training, but in general, by learning, one's power can grow 5 to 10 times greater.

He explains that even the most gifted and skilled warriors needs at least 10 years of training to master. Adam tells him that he doesn't have that much time, but Vergil interrupts him, telling him, he is fully aware of that; he will use a different, but more dangerous method to make him achieve more power in 4 days.

TIMESKIPS

Right now, we can see both Adam and Vergil walking together entering a man-made arena, before Vergil throws a wooden sword towards Adam

Suddenly Vergil dashes towards him without any hesitation while Adam was greatly startled by this sudden action forcing to defend himself, until he got knocked back by the impact by his so-called mentor attack.

Vergil: The moment you step into that ring, you're not to turn your back on anyone, not even me.

Vergil: Teacher, student, friend, lover. In the heat of battle, none of that matters.

He said, as Adam picks himself up to stand.

Adam: *quivering* Yes, sir.

Vergil: My brother and my son's style, serves as a foundation, a warm-up at best, but it is not my style. The real training, the real fighting, starts today.