Chapter 10: Departure For Liyue

3rd Person P.O.V

After sometime later, Adam is currently walking with Aether and Paimon, who happens just to comes back from a mission, Paimon informs him about on what happened during when he was on a job.

When the three of them was returning the lyre to Barbara they where attacked by a person named La Signora and took something from Venti called Gnosis.

Arriving at Windrise, the pair find Venti at the great tree and inquire about the Gnosis. Venti, albeit reluctant, explains to them what the Gnosis is.

He also explains that the lady that attacked them is Signora, eighth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, people who have been given greater powers by the Tsaritsa. Paimon realizes that the Tsaritsa is also one of The Seven who the Traveler is looking for.

Venti then explains about the Tsaritsa, stating that although current Seven usually don't get along well, they had still respected each other. He is still surprised by the Tsaritsa's actions, but remarks that a "certain catastrophe" five hundred years ago severed their relationships completely.

Venti suggests that they head to Liyue to speak with the Geo Archon, stating that he comes down once every year during the Rite of Descension to determine how the nation will progress.

He urges them to head there immediately or they will have to wait another year for the next rite if they miss the Geo Archon

After being informed by Venti that Rex Lapis is coming to Liyue this year to begin the Rite of Descension, the Travelers and Paimon quickly rush to Liyue to meet the Geo Archon before he leaves.

Right now the trio is currently on a boat sailing straight for Liyue Harbor. Adam is currently laying on the captains deck and currently having sea sickness right now.

Adam: Are we even there yet?

He asked weakly while still on the edge of the ship's rear.

Aether: Just a little bit longer.

Adam: Goddammit...

Paimon: I can't believe, Deadweight is seasick.

She said with a mockingly tone while looking at the mercenary who's on his weakened state.

Adam: Oh Shut up! You Emergency Food!💢

Paimon: Don't call me that! You actual deadweight! 💢

Adam: Oh pissed off, you dwarf tuna! 💢

As the two begun arguing again while Aether just stare in disbelief at his two companions.

Timeskips

Location: Liyue Harbor

The establishment of the harbor kicked off Liyue's seafaring trade

The establishment of the harbor kicked off Liyue's seafaring trade. As Teyvat's largest market harbor, the sheer amount of goods that flow to and from it is simply incomparable for other ports.