Special Chapter: ChiLumi

For those Lumine x Childe shippers this is for you, just remember I am not a shipper, so don't judge me plz
_______________________________________
3rd Person P.O.V

Yujing Terrace is the westmost part of Liyue Harbor and its wealthiest residential district. It is built along the cliffside of Mt. Tianheng, overlooking the Harbor.

The entrance to the district is located at the north, where a crossroads links Yujing Terrace, Feiyun Slope, the small island that Bubu Pharmacy stands on and the road exiting the city and leading towards the Guizhong Ballista.

Right now, Childe is currently heading towards the Harbor, alongside with his Frenemies/Rival, Adam.

Childe: Thanks for helping me, with this comrade.

Adam: You didn't stopped pestering me! You piece of shit.

FLASHBACK EARLIER...

Adam just woken up and currently washing his face on the mirror.

*BOOM!*

Suddenly his door was broken do though the sheer force, that the door frame went outside of the window.

Childe: Comrade!

Adam: Ah! Jesus!

The Mercenary got startled, when he turned around he meet a familiar annoying Ginger-haired Harbinger on the early morning.

Who's waving his hands happily at him.

Childe: Good Morning, Comrade!

Adam: Good morning my ass! What the hell are you doing here?!

Then Childe began to scratches his cheeks while laughing nervously, making the Mercenary raise an eyebrow at him.

Childe: Well... I need help... More specifically I need your help... So I want to hire you.

Adam: Not Interested in any Fatui request.

Childe: Not as a Fatui but as a civilian... Hahaha.

Adam: Civilian my ass... *Sigh* ...So, tell me?

Childe: Well, You know. The Traveler's twin sister.

Adam: Lumine, what about her?

Every since Adam and Aether finally rescued his sibling from the clutches of The Abyss Order. And Basically saved the Entire Teyvat.

Aether finally gets reunited with her sister at last and decided to settled here in Teyvat, Lumine begun traveling with them.

Lumine is quite a bit of Bro-Con to towards to his brother and often gets jealous whenever other girls is talking to Aether, especially with his own harem as well, everything ends in pure chaos.