Characters Breakdown - Mondstadt

Jean: "I see that Mr. Kurogane is here.
He's like a secondary knight but with a price, so I thought maybe he could join me in a date or something like that?... No! Wait! Never mind! What am I thinking! Ugh!"

Diluc: "Adam... that insensitive/dense mercenary? He is trouble, and in a different sense than Klee and he does it unconsciously, too but yes I see the strength on his eyes, I want to fight him."

Kaeya: "Adam... Yes, I have some connections with the famed mercenary for hire. He's also easily triggered when someone called him Deadweight. What does that mean? Heh, we'll keep that a secret."

Venti: "Adam Kurogane, The Immoral/Immortal Flames of Corruption his powers is kind of similar to the Pryo Archon. Yet it's like even more stronger, I wonder if, he can beat Morax and Beelzebul in a fight."

Lisa: "Ooh. Do I see Kurogane-chan? Huhuhu, I'd love to hear your thoughts on what it was like to be locked in a cage and fiddled wi... Oh, pardon me, that was a bit too much."

Eula: "...Hmph. I don't care about a man like that anymore. Anymore... I said not anymore! Argh! I really want to give him a beating, regardless of love or not! I want to punch that playboy face of his!"

Rosaria: "I like men of valor. No ordinary warrior will do, nor will a simple savage. But a brave warrior for sure, that's what I like. Such men are of unlimited potential."

Amber: "Guh! That mercenary is always heading straight for the front line... Such an idiot. His always charging forward without even thinking! Is he even aware that him have to protect his own clients!?"

Barbara: "Mr. Adam he is a good man but he has a terrible luck within him. I wonder what does my sister--- I-I mean the Grandmaster likes him so much?"

Bennett: "Big bro, is so awesome when he fights. He was like Bang, bang, bang! Kapow! Kaboom! then he was all like Jackpot! And --- Oh! S-sorry I was too much fan boying all of the sudden.... hehehe. But anyways Big bro Adam, is awesome and also we kinda share the same luck."

Fischl: "Ah, a brave warrior is here! One who controls flames! Thy shall fire consume everything on it's path! Thy is ---

Oz: What my Fräulein meant to say that he is the guy that helped us Many times before."

Razor: "That man, Razor saw him take down army of Hilichurls with ease. Even... wolves scared of his flames."

Noelle: "Master Kurogane, I served alongside with him on a bodyguard duty before and I enjoyed his company."