Chapter 50: Devil Arms

3rd PERSON P.O.V

Inside, the woman introduces herself as Candace and warns them not to cause a fight in the village again before asking them to explain what happened.

Cyno goes first, stating that he put himself in exile after noticing missing data that Azar submitted himself. Dehya then explains that she was just bored and wanted to return to the village.

The village chief, Uncle Anpu, then arrives, explaining that the Village Keepers have gone missing recently with no trace.

Cyno explains that they're actually the exiled scholars of the Akademiya, as they believe that their crazed ramblings would give a negative psyche to others. Cyno then asks the Traveler to meet him elsewhere for a conversation.

At the arranged spot, Cyno explains the history of the Village Keepers; they were initially shunned by the village due to not being useful, but when an earthquake struck one day a mad scholar crouched to the ground with a green light radiating from him, protecting the entire village from any damage.

The Traveler believes this to be the Dendro Archon's work, which Cyno believes and is surprised to learn that the Archon walks among the people.

Right Adam is currently with Candace right now, as they head to the cave filled paranormal activities happening within and other malevolent supernatural forces.

Arriving at the cave and then entered a dark sewer-like room with piles of bones without any normal means of entry or exit.

Soon they arrived- a big room, which is flooded with weapons and bones. There are two giant statues where Agni & Rudra and their wielders watch the room and don't let anyone pass.

Rudra: Look brother, it's been ages, but we finally have company.

Agni: I see that.

Rudra: We must entertain our guests.

Agni: You're right. We have to be gracious hosts.

Candace: Uhm -

Rudra: Brother, what should we do?

Agni: How do I know? We need to come up with something.

Adam: *sigh*

Rudra: Brother, one of our guests is... sighing.

Agni: SIGH? What is... SIGH?

Rudra: Well a sigh is when -

Adam: Enough already! How long are you two gonna keep carrying on like this? In case you didn't get the hint, I'll spell it out. Your guests wants to go through. Got it.

The mercenary said to them, causing them to quickly switch their attitude a bit of hostility to them.

Rudra: Our job here is to guard this door.

Agni: That's right! We can't let you pass.

The two headless giants suddenly move from their original position and dash towards the two and attempt to strike them.

However Adam and Candace quickly step backward and allow their enemies attack to fly harmlessly astray.

Both Adam and Candace takes on the two Adam set upon Agni while Candace takes on Rudra.

Adam dashes forward to Angi equipping Gilgamesh then jumps into mid-air and dive down his feet first to send him on your full boat down the River Styx.

Then unleash 3 powerful combos then put a foot to throat with this high-octane finisher. Forcing Agni to kneel down then adding lightning fast kicks rock an opponent with speed and fury.