⋆⋅ I-LAND ep. 12 ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

I watched as Sunoo joined the boys who are going to be in the debut group. I was very proud of him and yet i am still anxious to be standing here between K and Daniel. Only one last spot left in the group now.

I couldn't fight the feeling of being eliminated. It didn't help that the announcement of the last member was becoming longer and longer. If i get eliminated tonight, at least i am going home with the knowledge of i did my best and gave my all.

To be here and to be the one to experience ILAND gave me, it was a blessing. I might be going home, but i will clung onto the memories i made here, forever.

I got to meet wonderful people, boys certainly. They were a part of this fantastic ride and they have been kind, respectful and made me feel like a had a place in a show full of boys. They gave me bigger parts in the performances and to know that they trusted me, was way enough to remember them always. I wouldn't have gotten this far without their guidance, either.

"The last member to join ENHYPEN is..."

I felt K and Daniel reach out and laced their fingers between mine. I glanced both of the a tearful smile. My vision was now completely blurry when i turned to look at the seven boys on their platform. I had tears clouding in my eyes, and they started falling one by one, but followed by more tears in my eyes.

All seven of them were looking at the three of us, crying. The 10 of us spent our last weeks here together, and we eventually got closer that it was hard to accept the fact that all of us aren't going to debut under one group. "Please..." I saw Heeseung mouthed towards me, his lip was quivering, his tears were falling non-stop.

I knew how hard it was for them to see me crying like this. I knew it was adding to the sadness and anxiousness they were feeling, so i had to wipe out the tears from my eyes and face away though i still fought hardly to fight the tears from coming out.

"The last member of ENHYPEN is...MOON Y/N!"

Was i dreaming? Was that my name? It was as if everything around me stopped. I looked at the screen and it had my picture on it. My banner was highlighted white. It was real.

Realization hit and i fell on my knees, hands covering my crying face. I felt K and Daniel hug me, as well as more people, in which when i peeked through my hands were my group members. They had ran from their platforms.

For a while, i was hugged by crying boys. I stood up and wiped the tears that were stinging on the sides of my face and embraced each of them. I hugged K and Daniel longer. Our oldest and youngest. Oh, how my heart broke knowing that I'll be spending my idol life without these two. "You will join us soon, right? You promise me that will meet on stage, right?" I can't stop sobbing as i hugged the two boys and asked the most relevant question for this moment of parting.

"We promise. Now, go. Join them and wait for us. Okay?" K said, his tone was sad and i understood. We slowly let go of each other, until our hands were the only thing holding the three of us together. When i finally let go, i took a last look at the two of them. K and Daniel, who had been fighting the odds of I-LAND, who had been so strong and have gotten so far and yet they still couldn't make it.

I went to the front hesitantly, not wanting to leave my two other brothers. I wasn't sobbing anymore, but tears were still falling helplessly from my eyes and i was hiccuping. A staff gave me a mic and i found myself not being able to speak because of the over flowing emotions i was feeling.

"Fighting." V had his fist in the air with an encouraging smile on his face. Other BTS members followed and so did TOMORROW X TOGETHER, shouting my name with a fighting in the end.

"I have a lot of different emotions running through me right now that it almost seems impossible to say anything. But i would like to thank everyone who voted for me throughout the show. I wouldn't be standing here right now without your support and love. I am very thankful but i am also saddened that two of my brothers aren't going with me. To K and Daniel..." I paused and turned around to look at the boys with tear stained faces. "You have fought and worked hard alongside me and not in a million years will i ever forget you."

"Through this show, not only did i find and discovered myself. I have found twenty three brothers who accepted me and helped me in the best way a person can help someone achieve their dreams. If i wasn't idiotic and careless enough to pass my audition to and all boys show, i wouldn't have met such wonderful and amazing people."

"To the producers, even though you get stricter day by day, i know it was for a purpose. You were helping me and my brothers in a way that really pushes us through. And i thank you for that. I couldn't imagine other people guiding us through ILAND than you guys."

"To my newly found group, ENHYPEN..." I paused and turned to the side where the boys were listening carefully to every word i said. "Let's all work harder than we've ever done before, this time as a group that would forever walk in a flowery path together."

"And, I can't say goodbye to you guys yet..." I said pointing at the boys who weren't able to make it this far. "Because i know that one day, all of us are going to be together again and maybe perform together just like old times. So I'll just say, See you soon."

A round of applause filled the hall when i ended my speech which i didn't know i could deliver. But i was grateful that i got to say those things.

 But i was grateful that i got to say those things

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Now, you must be wondering why i put episode twelve here. But, i just felt like it was needed before moving onto enhypen and hi where only a part of I-LANDERS saying goodbye to each other was seen.

How do you like the speech?

And also just imagine your picture above, I can't edit because i know i would screw up, and i don't want every reader thinking of themselves in other faces in this book. Y'all are beautiful just the way you are.

Border: Day one next