⋆⋅ you sound like Bob ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

They fed the child in them as they played with helium balloons which they found very funny and highly amusing.

"Give this to Vi." Jake cut a balloon for her. Sunghoon untied it and held it at the end, ordered Vi to open her mouth and placed it carefully. "Inhale it." He said as the others waited in anticipation, all of them holding helium balloons. She inhaled it but when she said "aahhh." It didn't work.

"Block you nose." Sunoo tried pinching her nose but she swatted his hand away. "Your going to kill me man."

"I'm not going to kill you, girl. I'm trying to help you be a minion." Sunoo sassed and pinched her nose, this time the inhaled more from the balloon and to her astonishment, when she said "aaah" her voice changed.

"Annyeong!" She tapped Jay's shoulder cutely. "Annyeong, chingudeul~" She tapped Ni-Ki next as she sang a Pororo song.

"Hilarious!" Heeseung and Sunghoon were on their knees, laughing the air out of them. "Inhale some more." Jake forced the end of the balloon into her mouth and she inhaled it since she wanted to make the members laugh even more.

"Do you want to build a snowman~~? Or ride a bike down the hall~~?" She sang her heart out with a voice that sounded very similar to the minions. The boys clapped and laughed at the same time, clutching their stomachs that was hurting because of laughing too hard.

"Enhypen fighting! Fighting ting ting!" She smiled cheekily at the camera. This only made the boys laugh harder. "She really sounds like Bob." Jungwon laughed.

"That's because she's part minion." Sunghoon joked while laughing, Vi turned to look at him, and if looks could kill, he'd be dead by now.

"How dare you say that you little penguin brat!!" She was supposed to be fuming with anger but her helium voice was way too hilarious that she fell on the floor laughing with the boys who were red in the face already.

"My voice isn't coming back you idiots!" Again, her voice didn't go back to normal.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Incorrect quotes

Jungwon: do you ever feel bugs on you when there aren't any?

Sunghoon: those are the ghost of the bug's you've killed.

Jungwon:

Vi: look what you did, you scared him. Stupid idiot.

Vi: if you like me, raise your hand.

Sunoo: what do i do if i don't like you though?

Vi: then raise your standards b*tch tf.

Heeseung: Ni-Ki, that toy is for ages 5 and up

Ni-Ki: yeah? I'm part of the "up"