⋆⋅ facing a phenomena ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Her last class that she can attend has finally ended and she gathered her things back and placed them neatly in her bag before heading out clutching a clipboard and a Book about Business Management to her chest.

As she walked the hallway, she received greetings and smiles from the students. These gestures always warms her heart. Just as she greeted a classmate who said she slayed the piano again today, her phone rang. It was Jake calling.

She didn't answer it yet but she walked briskly to the side entrance towards the parking lot where it was more quiet for everyone wouldn't leave until three more subjects. "Hi love, we've just arrived in the building. Are you coming? We're going to start in thirty minutes." He said sweetly as she answered the call.

"Hello Jake. It's good that you arrived safely, and yes, I am coming, I'm in the parking lot right now. I won't attend the last three classes because of practice but the Teachers already know the deal..." She paused when she opened her car and got in, putting her bag across the passenger seat and closed the door. "Should I drive by Krispy Kreme and get us donuts?" She asked, and he smiled. "I'll take that as a yes." She clicked her fingers when he didn't answer but just kept smiling at her as his head was leaned back to the couch, one of his hands under his head.

"You're very pretty, you know that?" He said out of nowhere.

"You just said that because I'm going to buy donuts." She laughed. "I'll see you when I get there. I'll take care, I promise. Bye." She waved

"Bye, Love You. What I said was true!" He added.

Their call ended and Vi revd up her car and pulled out of the parking lot towards the gate which was a small drive from the parking lot. The gates were opened for her and she waved thank you to the guard that did. Just as she said, she stopped by Krispy Kreme and purchased three boxes of glazed donuts and also an Iced Coffee for herself since she did a great job today.

After that, she finally drove straight to HYBE Building where the boys waited for her.

When she arrived, the parking lot was opened for her too and she parked where she usually does, and it is now a lot reserved for her when she comes from school. She pulled up, walked out of the car with the boxes in her hand, closed and locked the door and walked towards the building where the door was opened for her. She thanked the guard who she familiarized herself with and headed for the lounge where she knew Jake was after that call.

"Oh hello!" An unfamiliar voice greeted. She turned to her side and almost dropped her boxes of donuts when she was face to face with the Golden Maknae of BTS, Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh Sunbaenim, hello!" She shyly bowed 90° and Jungkook was flustered when she did that. But he laughed anyway because it was obvious that she was shy and flustered herself because of her red cheeks and expression. "You didn't have to do that, were family here. And I've been wanting to meet you after the show but I didn't get the chance to. This is the first time we've come face to face Y/n." He implied comfortably as if they've done this a lot of times already. He wanted her to sense that he is comfortable with her so that she could ease down a little bit and not feel tense around a Sunbaenim, they could possibly meet accidentally like this again someday, and he just wants her to greet him comfortably with no hesitations.

"Ah I just wanted to show respect since you deserve it and you are my senior. But yes Sir, this is the first time we've come face to face." She scratched the back of her neck shyly and this made Jungkook giggle. "Come on, loosen up kid. You just called me "Sir" no one calls me that." He chuckled and she never felt more embarrassed in her whole entire life. "Ah really? Well, it's not everyday you'll get to be face to face with a phenomenon." She said shyly.

"Just call me 'oppa' okay? I'm much more comfortable with that. I have to go now Y/n-shi. It's nice finally meeting you, I'll see you around. I still need to catch up with my hyungs. Say Hi to Enhypen for me. Bye!" He walked away from her while leaving and she couldn't believe that just happened. "Take care Sunbaenim Oppa! I'll tell my hyungs! Ah oh, my members I mean."

She hoped and wished and prayed he didn't hear her calling her members "hyungs" she was so flustered. She just met a phenomenon! Who wouldn't?! She could feel her heart pumping faster than normal and she stared at floor while walking towards the elevator, processing what just happened.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You're right Vi, it's not everyday you get to be face to face with a phenomenon. When's my turn?

 When's my turn?