⋆⋅ Home ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Part 2 of Day out.

On the drive home, just as she promised, they stopped by an American fast food restaurant to buy foods for their unplanned movie night. Jake and Vi don't even know if the other members knew about it. Well, nothing's wrong about it, it's one of their favorite way of bonding anyway.

Vi, as we know, is a very extra human being. And to prove that, aside from the American beef tacos the guys were asking for, they instead came out with four dishes. Lucky for her she had the maknaes to help her carry everything.

Their last stop was starbucks to grab some coffee and other drinks too. Since Jungwon and Ni-Ki aren't allowed to have coffee yet (Vi set up that rule) they ordered frappes instead. You know you're still babies, it's bad for your health, Vi once told them. Vi ordered and Iced coffee for herself and Iced Americano for the rest of the guys.

Like earlier, they jammed to songs again, singing their hearts out, enjoying every second of this day. One Directions "Perfect" was playing in the car, one of Vi's favorite song. "I really really like Noonas music taste." Ni-Ki remarked, bopping his head to the beat and humming to the tune afterwards.

They reached their house and Vi honked her horn to tell the older boys that they were home. They also needed A LOT of help anyway, so it would be better if they helped so they could get things done easier and faster. Sunghoon, unexpectedly, was the first to come out, his hair was a mess and his eyes indicated that he just woke up.

"Did I wake you up?" Vi asked him as they met each other when she got out of the car. "No. Woke up about five minutes ago. The other guys are asleep though. Do you need help?" Sunghoon asked. Vi stared at him for some time because she couldn't believe what she was hearing, he usually wasn't this very helpful towards her. Again, all he does was tease, argue, and bicker with her. Times like this is very rare.

"We actually need help with a lot." Sunoo interrupted, handing Sunghoon two paper bags from Miniso. Vi chuckled and went to help them get some stuff in the back. Almost everything was discharged and she was left with the shoes. She stacked them all up in a pile and followed the maknaes to the house. Sunghoon waited for her though. "Do you need help?" He asked, his voice raspy. "No thanks, I'm good." She said but her eyes were full of curiosity as to why he was acting nice.

Their kitchen was loud with the excited talking of the maknaes that they can't wait to try everything they bought. They were all busy unpacking everything from their packages. Sometimes they open things that are not theirs so they set it aside and look for whats actually theirs and that was quite funny to see.

"What's all the noise?!" They heard Jay shout from their room. But as if he wasn't heard at all, they continued rummaging. "How much did you spend?" Sunghoon asked the girl who was watching the maknaes with a smile on her face. "Doesn't matter." She quietly said, admiring her baby brothers.

Sunghoon set down the paper bags on the table and out of nowhere, snaked his arms around Vi's waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. The sudden action caught the girl off guard, he totally isn't the guys in the group to give her sudden hugs like this, but it doesn't matter, the reason for it doesn't matter, so she let him rest there also leaning a little bit on his shoulder watching them rummage through the things Vi bought them.

"I should've bought a set like Jungwons, but a Kuromi version." She said, pertaining to the set of plate,bowl,glass and chopsticks in a Cinnamoroll concept. "You should've. You look like it when you're mad." Sunghoon added. The maknaes laughed and giggled as they visioned Vi to Kuromis face, and indeed they somewhat resemble each other when she's mad. "Whoa, she does kinda look like it when she's mad." Jungwon giggled.

Vi could've been mad, but she can't, she can only laugh along with them at that kind of statement. Kuromi is cute anyways. Her giggles made Sunghoons heart pound fast, he wished she could feel it so she would know the impact she had on him.

Jake suddenly came to the kitchen, scratching his head and squinting his eyes, he obviously just woke up and it must've been because of the noises they were making. "What's all the ruckus about?" He asked, stopping midway when his eyes landed on Sunghoon and Vi in that position. His brows suddenly furrowed and he left the kitchen without another word.

As he walked back to the room, he clenched his hand against his hair and released a deep sigh. Aren't they always fighting, he asked himself in his head. Although he was jealous much of what he just saw, he slammed his palm on the door of their bedroom that made a sound enough to get Jay and Heeseung to wake up. "They're here. They brought food, we'll watch a movie. Get up now." He said in a very drowsy voice, his tone kind of harsh. "Yeah yeah, we will. Don't be a dragon." Heeseung said, getting up and bumping his head on the top bunk. "Idiot." Jay said while laughing, but karma came to him early when he stubbed his foot on the door. Now they were both idiots.

30 minutes have passed by and they were all seated at the floor in front of their TV. "What should we watch then? We basically have watched almost everything good here." Jay said switching from movie to movie. "Percy Jackson!" Vi shouted from the bathroom. As of now, she was doing her skin care.

"I've never heard of that." Ni-ki looked around curiously. And so that was what they settled on. 10 minutes into the movie, Vi still wasn't out of the bathroom. "Yah! Y/n Violette Moon! Come out now!" Jake shouted for her, wondering what she was doing there at the same time. She was out by the time he finished his shouting though. She looked extremely fresh and undeniably pretty that Jake couldn't get his eyes off of her. While the others were already focused on the movie, he was focusing on her.

How can a person look this beautiful? Are you even real? He thought. But his thoughts were cut off when Heeseung poked him. "Can you pass me my pepsi?" He asked. Jake passed it to him and pulled Vi, who was standing beside him with her hands on her hips while watching intently, to sit down on his lap. Surely it was sudden, but Vi positioned herself comfortably on him, she was almost laying down on him with her whole upper body leaned against his.

Vi didn't have to worry about reaching for food now because Jake kept feeding her from time to time, he even hold the can of her pepsi for her. 

The vibe they were all in was the one they would always feel when they were together like this. Even though no one is talking, the comfort of knowing that they were all together was enough to silently enjoy the night they were having. This is family. This is home. Enhypen is home.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

So sweet.