⋆⋅ movie night ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

That night, Enhypen celebrated the end of the day with movie night. Vi ordered food for them such as Pizza, spicy fried chicken, and nachos. They also retrieved pepsi cans from the fridge and some snacks from the pantry.

Sunoo and Vi made a fort in the living room and included half of the couch in it, they put the table in the center of the fort and put pillows around it. Everyone was feeling fueled up to spend the night this way.

Jungwon and Ni-Ki set up the table and placed all of the food neatly. A large pizza box, two boxes of spicy chicken, a medium box of cheesy nachos, seven cold pepsi drinks, seven cups of ramen and two large Doritos.  The ideal foods for a movie night.

Vi got her Polaroid 600 that her brother gifted her and took pictures of the fort and the food, as well as Sunoo laying comfortably on the couch as he posed for a picture. The members started filling inside the fort.

"Has anyone watched "Little Women?"" She asked holding the remote in her hand as she stood infront of the television. All of them shook their head to Vi's excitement. "Well my brothers in it." She tilted her head to the side, with a cute smile on her face. "Pay attention to it if you please." She said before playing the movie with a proud smile on her face.

"What exactly do i get when i pay attention?" Sunghoon smirked as Vi made her way to him, and sitting between his legs as he leaned his back on the couch. "Do i get to be your boyfriend for a day?" He slid both of his hands on her waist and squeezed it, making her gasp and turn to look at him with her brows furrowed. He raised and eyebrow and smirked.

"Oh for goodness sake." She stood up from her position wanting to leave but he only pulled her back down, their faces inches away from each other as she landed on him. Sunghoon didn't look startled, he kissed her nose and winked at her before turning her over and pushing her down back between his legs again. "Sit and be a good girl." He whispered by her ear.

Vi elbowed him on the rib before grabbing her cup of ramen from the table and casually ate. Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-Ki, who were all sitting on the couch behind them, sent disgusted glances at each other after seeing what happened with their own eyes. They totally weren't rooting for MoonHoon. Jungwon has always been the child rooting for MoonJong, Sunoo  shipped HeeVi ever since I-LAND, and Ni-Ki rooted for JaVi (his korean parents).

Laurie's (Louis' character) first appearance made Vi bolt up right from leaning on Sunghoon's shoulder making him groan, whenever she's close to him like that one a few seconds ago before she sat up straight, he didn't want to let go of her. They just do this at random times because all of the time they bicker and argue, and whenever there's a chance that they're this close, he wants her all to himself.

"Ohohoh, your brother is handsome." Sunoo said with a fried chicken in his hand. "It runs in the genes." Vi turned to wink at the boy who flushed a color of pink. Vi opened a can of pepsi to get rid of the spiciness the chicken brought. Sunghoon, out of nowhere, grabbed the pepsi out of her hands and drank from it too. "What's the matter with you!?" Vi exclaimed, grabbing it back.

"Seriously hyung, if you want to kiss her just kiss her already. We're watching a movie here, go to the room and make out and be quiet, Jesus Christ." Jungwon rolled his eyes sassily as he reached for the nachos on the table. "Don't anger you mother furthermore kid." Jay pointed a finger at him. "Yes sir." Jungwon shrugged.

"Okay. Just..." She let out a long stressed sigh before leaning herself on Sunghoon's shoulder again. "Be quiet."

Sunghoon reached for a pizza with a mischievous smirk plastered on his lip. He felt overwhelmed that Jungwon said that, it seemed like, just for once, he shipped them other than his "parents".

They watched the movie in silence and Vi, who was completely into the movie she dearly loved, couldn't contain a smile forming on her lips because of Laurie and Jo's relationship, but sadly, she knew what they'd end up to and she wished she didn't.

An hour into the two hour movie, the foods lessened and Vi found herself sleepy. The boy weren't though, they were so into the movie to even bother sleeping. She yawned and nuzzled her head closer to Sunghoon's chest. "Do you want to go to the room?" Sunghoon asked by her ear as he ran his hand through her soft jet black hair. "I want to stay here." She mumbled, her eyes closed.

"How can you sleep properly then?" He asked.

"I don't want to sleep."

"Your sleepy."

"Then keep me awake." She moved her head upwards as he lowered his, making eye contact. His eyes traveled her features. How beautiful she was? He couldn't put it to words. His eyes stopped traveling as it landed on her lips. It was plump and looked so soft and it was a faded color of pink. Cupping her rosy cheeks, his thumb ran on her soft lip and slowly, very slowly, he started to lean in.

Vi frowned and moved her head away from his chest. "Make me ramen or something. Not kiss me." She smirked and grabbed a piece of pizza and took a bite from it, not breaking eye contact with the flustered and embarrassed boy. "Ah spicy one please. It would wake me up." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Sunghoon defeatedly sighed and stood up and made his way to the kitchen. What has gotten into me? He asked himself as he grabbed a spicy cup of ramen from the cabinet. He heated up water on the water heater and leaned against the sink. He rubbed his palms on his face up and down in a harsh way.

He rolled up the sleeve of his sweater and busied himself with making her spicy ramen. He shook the thought of him kissing her away from his head.

"I saw that hyung." Ni-Ki wiggled his eyebrows as he appeared beside him out of nowhere.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

We got boyfriend material Sunghoon.