⋆⋅ be careful man ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Everyone was in the practice room after Jay,Sunoo and Ni-Ki practiced Flicker. All of them were gathered to practice it together now. Heeseung and Vi shoved away their previous moment out of their heads and focused with the members.

"I remember the reactions to Vi wearing a suit." Sunghoon said in the middle of their dancing, blushing at the memory. The boys started chuckling to Vi's bewilderment. "The fact that it was red on color made it even more. . . I don't know." Sunoo had a lost of what to say after remembering what she looked like. "Intimidating?" Jake asked though he was sheepishly smiling.

"She actually looked good in a curly wolf cut." Jungwon added. "Not good. It's hot." Jay corrected, stopping his dancing to just make a hand gesture. "There are kids Jay. Kids." Vi said. The hyungs understood while the maknaes frowned.

"I liked the wig though. I'd want that hair in the future." Vi noted, smiling at a staff in a corner watching them. Remembering how she looked, Hee,Jay,Jake and Hoon couldn't contain the smirking expression forming on their faces. She insanely got their attention after her appearance in a red suit and a curly wolf cut, it took them a whole 3 minutes to look away from her. They clearly remembered that and the four of them had to contain themselves from smiling and simping for her Flicker phase while they practiced.

They came to the part where they form a line and link their arms around each other. Vi between Jake and Jungwon, she locked arms with Jake while the other arm was on Jungwon's belly. Then, in the mirror view, she saw Sunghoon put his hand on Jays lowest part of stomach (accidentally) and the two of them looked at each and Jay started panicking. Vi sniggered and puller her arm away from Jake's and said: "Be careful man." While laughing.

Those who did not see looked at her as though she was some sort of maniac laughing out of nowhere. But she was too busy laughing at Jay's reaction to even care. They did the linking move once again and continued till the very end, finally getting the hang of it.

They were dismissed for the day.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Vi: Jake, I'm sad.

Jake: *Holds out arms for a hug* It’s going to be okay.

Sunoo: Sunghoon, I'm sad.

Sunghoon, nodding: mood.

Jay: I think we're missing something.

Sunghoon: Teamwork?

Jake: Cohesion?

Vi: A general sense of what we’re doing?

Vi: You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachos.

Sunoo: That's the most hopeful thing I've ever heard.

Jay: But what if I die tomorrow and never eat any nachos?

Vi: Then tomorrow is nacho lucky day.