⋆⋅ our first SNS upload ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Woww." They all cheered as their picture taken last night showed up on the screen, ready to be posted in their ENHYPEN sns. They all clapped and the room was full of excitement. Vi's smile couldn't even be hidden under the mask, her eyes were telling.

"This is Great." Heeseung said. "Then should we upload?" Their sns manager asked, even she couldn't hide the excitement in her voice. They all panicked and tried to stop the manager. They were nervous too.

"The countdown, The countdown." Vi repeated her words twice. She clasped Jake's fingers between her's, and he was slightly taken aback but he knew himself that he didn't want to let go. He felt at ease whenever she holds him. He turned his head to look at her side profile. And it was unfair that she was beautiful in all angles. He smiled to himself before joining in the countdown.

5

4

3

2

1

They all counted down and cheered when their first picture together was finally up in their account. To more excitement, comments started flooding in right away.

"Wah, wah, wah, wah." Vi was saying after every other comment popped up. Jake found her cute and tickled her behind the ear with his other fingers. "That's fast." Heeseung said. They all clapped happily. Now they knew that their were people supporting them and waiting for them. That just made their first day extra better.

Everyone was given a tablet in which the same sns was logged in for them to be able to interact with their fans. And Vi was extra excited that she slipped her hands out of Jakes. He pouted yet still focused on the tablet infront of him.

Every member had a chance to post their first selca's. Vi never took selfies, all she had in her phone was half body shots or full body shots. "Post that one, you look unbelievable in it." Jake said as he watched Vi scroll on her phone over her shoulder. He pointed at a picture of Vi eating in a cafe, in a candid shot. "Oh wow, you look really pretty in that picture." Sunoo said. "Is there even a time where your not pretty?" Ni-Ki asked as he watched, just like the rest, Vi's picture on the screen.

"When i wake up i guess?" Vi was unsure what she looked like to them when she wake up. Her picture started getting flooded with comments. Some were bad, but some beautiful souls commented heartfelt letters.

At the end of the day, everyone was already looking forward to the next seeing as how their first day went. Their first Vlive will be tomorrow, and they were all excited to see and interact with their fans virtually.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Nothing sweet in here

Nothing sweet in here. But i miss border:day one era, where the fandom was silent, no scandals, and no hate on the boys.