⋆⋅ enhypen's moonlight, Y/n ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Vi was dressed in her light blue cropped cardigan and white loose pants. They were all seated in chairs mirroring each other as they waited for their first ever Vlive to start.

Vi didn't know what to feel, she was nervous yet excited too. She felt these two feelings together before, but with different reasons. This time she was nervous because of the possible hate comments thrown at her for being a girl in a group full of boys. She was excited to interact with the real fans who accept and understand why she was there, and she was excited to introduce herself to them too.

She was on a seat between Heeseung and Jungwon. The staff told them to wait for about 15 and 20 seconds before people starts coming in, and they did as told. "You can say hi when 1,000 people comes in." She informed. "1,000 people?" Jungwon asked cutely that the staffs started giggling. Vi pinched his cheeks. He was doubting whether or not they could even reach that number. "Or you could start when there's 100 people."

"No, let's do 1,000 people." Sunoo protested. He was always confident after all. "We might not get 1,000 people." Heeseung and Jungwon doubted, but they had smiles on their faces. 1,000 was a lot and they didn't even know if they had that number of people waiting for them.

"What if we don't?" Jake asked. Sunoo was flustered.

"How do we start?" Jungwon asked the eldest, Heeseung. "You do 1,2,3." Jay ordered Heeseung, and he responded with two okays.

They practiced. Heeseung counted and they all greeted out of sync and bowed out of sync too. They were so awkward.

"How about we start with Ni-Ki when we introduce ourselves." Sunghoon suggested.

They braced themselves when the live started.  They watched the screen nervously as the fans started flooding in in a way they didn't even expect in the slightest bit. When they reached the number 1,000, "Pali! Pali!" Sunoo said to Heeseung.

"1,2,3." "Hello were ENHYPEN."Heeseung counted to three and to their relief, they did it in sync. They started introducing themselves right away.

"Hello, I'm litte Michael Jackson from Japan, Ni-Ki."

"I'm cute Jake from Australia."

"Hello, MmMEeEhHh, Yang Jungwon."

"I'm your bright energy, Sunoo."

"I'm the ice prince, Park Sunghoon."

When it was Heeseung's turn, he was flustered and pressured at the same time. Not knowing what to say, he laughed awkwardly at the camera. "Well rounded center?" Sunghoon suggested and it was the perfect one.