⋆⋅ i don't like being on top ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

When Vi got out of the bathroom, Jake was waiting by the door. "Do you usually take that long?" Jake asked he has been waiting for 30 minutes. "Girls are very hygienic you see." She smirked at him before getting out of his way.

Vi made her way to the kitchen with a towel on her head. She searched the fridge for some milk. When Vi was a kid, her parents would always make her a glass of milk before going to bed and everytime she wakes up in the morning. Her Dad made the milk at night and her mom, in the morning.

Sadly, she was now separated to the two people who always made her days the best. But the reason behind it was good enough for Vi to not be sad. They were very supportive too, and she was glad for that.

"Heyy." Jay backed hug her, he sniffed her neck. "I don't why but you always smell like roses." He sniffed again before placing a kiss on her cheek. "What are you doing?" He asked as he let go of her. "Drinking milk."

"Mmm, go and get your bed ready. Everyone has chosen there's, and we left you the one on top of Heeseung hyungs." He informed before taking a sip of water. At that time Heeseung and Sunghoon entered the kitchen too, complaining that they were hungry again.

"But, I don't like being on top." Vi whined, her forehead slammed on the table. "Why?" Sunghoon asked, obviously rummaging through the fridge because of the rustles of plastics and the moving sounds of boxes. "I don't feel like it." Vi said.

"Oh, so you like being taken over of, i see." Heeseung said. Vi hesitantly moved her head up. Adding to her shaky breath, the three boys looked at her teasingly. Heeseung was leaning against the sink with a smirk on his face, Jay was sitting infront of her with a knowing look, and Sunghoon was standing by the fridge, his eyebrows raised in a teasing manner. She stood up abruptly from her seat. "PERVERTS!!" She yelled and stomped her way away from the kitchen where the three boys watched her go with sly smirks on their faces.

In the end, Vi took the upper bunk, scared that she would be teased all night.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Incorrect quotes

Ni-Ki: I just finished a 50-bit puzzle. It took four weeks.

Jay: Four weeks? That's long!

Ni-Ki: You think? On the box, it says 2 to 4 years.

Jay: ...

Sunoo: Does Vi think in French, or British, or Japanese or Korean?

Heeseung: I think she thinks in French

Jungwon: i thought she thinks in Japanese???

Ni-Ki: Nahh, she thinks in Korean.

Sunghoon: Bold of you guys to assume Vi even thinks.

Enhypen: *loses Ni-Ki in the crowd*

Heeseung: this calls for Drastic measures... Vi, you know what to do.

Vi: *stands on anything she can find* CUTE SASSY DEMON CHILD FROM JAPAN!!

Ni-ki: *runs out of nowhere with both hands in the air for no reason* WHO CALLED ME ?!?

Vi: there he is.

Heeseung: I. Cant. Believe. He. Answered. To. That.

Jay: I thought you guys were joking about that being his nickname.

Jake: Aw, come on if anything he's at least a minion not a demon...but he is cute.

Jungwon: okay, first off what the fu-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-