⋆⋅ an angel giving polaroids ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Vi sat in the bus, all alone after Sunghoon (who just woke up from a quick sleep) and Sunoo left. She had all the polaroids she took earlier of the staffs and the members on her lap and on the seat next to her.

She wrote cute messages on the bottom that said "Take care always, thank you for today." For the staffs who had done an incredible job. She added tiny hearts, the date, and her autograph.

For the members, she wrote differently. She didn't write cute messages but it was nicknames.

"My bambi." For Heeseung.

"Handsome angry bird." For Jay.

"Best 24 hour Boyfriend." For Jake.

"Penguin i hate and love." For Sunghoon.

"Sunshine 4 me." For Sunoo.

"My safe garden." For Jungwon.

And, "Baby Bro." For Ni-Ki.

She smiled to herself, proud of what she came up with. The small things meant happiness for the girl, and she hoped it would be for them.

Growing up, Vi appreciated all the big and small things her parents gave her. She definitely was not spoiled and stubborn. She appreciates everything that was given to her and her parents never had trouble on what to give her for Christmas or birthday gifts, or just special gifts because their daughter was very appreciative. That's one thing they loved about her.

She stacked all of them and headed out the bus, wearing a soft smile on her face. Luckily, the cameraman that was following her had his on top, and she gave it to him cutely, taking the camera from him to film his reaction, but he got shy and flustered. She looked for the staff on the polaroid and when she found them, she'd say 'thanks for today.' She wouldn't know but those people felt a warm feeling in their hearts.

Kind wasn't enough to describe her. Some staff's weren't lucky enough to be appreciated and the ENHYPEN crew couldn't have been more thankful.

"Bambiiii~." She called out to Heeseung who was taking selca's. When he heard her, he turned around to find her arm stretched out, a polaroid in hand. "Amazing work today. Love you." She said then left. Heeseung smiled at her descending figure and when she was far, he looked at the polaroid in his hands. "My bambi."

"Jay-shi?" She tapped his shoulder and he turned around, looking at her then the polaroid she was pointing at him. He gently pulled it out from her fingers and when he did, she said: "Love you." Then left. I wide grin formed in his face, making his eyes disappear as he admired her. "Handsome angry bird." He couldn't be mad that she wrote angry bird because the way she said 'love you' beat him to it.

"Where's my Sunshine." She whirled around in her spot, trying to find Sunoo's figure. When she did, she skipped her way towards him. She stretched a hand out when she was nearer, he stared at her in confusion but when he recognized the polaroid he smiled at her then grabbed it. "I love you." He was the first person she hugged after saying i love you. And to be in her best friends embrace felt wonderful. "Me too." He said then they let go of each other and she descended away from him to look for the next member. "Sunshine 4 me."

"Hoon-ahh." She caught his attention just by calling his name, and he looked up from his phone then tucked it in his pocket to give her his attention. She handed him his polaroid and he grabbed it from her, a smile immediately forming in his lip reaching her eyes. "Love you, penguin." She was about to walk away, but Sunghoon's fast hands didn't allow her to. He pulled her by the wrist and snaked his arms around her waist, giving her a thankful hug. "Love you too, butterfly." They stared and smiled at each other as they leaned backwards before letting go. "Penguin i hate and love."

"Garden!" Jungwon met her halfway. "What's this?" He asked when he didn't recognize it was a polaroid, and when he did, he pulled it away from between her fingers and smiled at the nickname. He felt loved and he knew Violette loved him so much that he felt himself tear up. When she noticed his eyes shining because of the tears, she held his face in her palms as she made him look at her. "Noona loves you so much." He embraced the boy and he sniffed back the tears. "I love you too." He whispered. They let go of each other and when Vi was walking away, he removed his phone case and placed the polaroid on the back and put it back again. "My safe garden."

"Now, where's the youngest?" She whirled around in her position again, the camera filming her, followed. "Boo!" Ni-Ki scared her from behind and if she didn't love him too much she would've hurt him already, but she did love him, too much. She handed out his polaroid and he retrieved it, smiling sweetly at the nickname. He didn't just have one older sister now doesn't he? He has another one to take care of him while the other was far away. "Love you." She patted his head and then left. "Baby bro."

She went to look for Jake next. She couldn't make up why, but she felt her heart beat faster when she looked around for him. She gasped when a pair of arms snaked around her waist and pulled her closer. "What are you doing?" Jake asked by her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She turned her body to look at him, polaroid in hand, showing it to him instead of her eyes. He let go one arm and grabbed it with his middle and index finger, and turning it in his palm. He first examined the picture and then, what made his heart skip a beat, the nickname. A smiled widened on his lip as he read it over and over again, the girl still in his arms, stared at his face, a smile on her face too. When he looked back at her, he squeezed her tiny waist gently before placing a kiss on her forehead. They slowly let go of each other, and when it was only their hands that was touching, Vi said:  "I love you." Then walked away. The boy left where he stood too, his heart beating oddly fast and a wide smile on his face, his cheeks burned.

And again, Y/n Violette Moon completed the day.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Jungwon: alright now, everyone, pay attention! I have an announcement to make, and i only have a minute.

Vi: why, you're in a hurry?

Jungwon: no, i was referring to your relatively short attention spans.

Vi: can't you just look at it from my perspective?

Jake and Sunghoon: *lower their heads*

Jungwon and Sunoo: *crouches a little*

Hee,Jay, Ni-Ki: *get on their knees*

Vi: . . .

Vi, narrowing her eyes: I'll come for you ALL in your sleep.

Heeseung: are you talking to yourself?

Vi: yes

Vi: it's the only way i can have an intelligent conversation in this house.