⋆⋅ you have your own bed ⋅⋆

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Deeper into the night, the members were all in the room that was dark. Only the lights on the bunk beds were on, creating a cozy feeling. "Why are you shaking?" Sunoo asked Vi who was covering her shaking body with a blanket.

"She doesn't like being on top." Vi didn't need to turn on the lights to see Jay's smirk, his tone already sounded like he was. Sunghoon and Heeseung chuckled. Vi covered herself now, not wanting to hear any teasing any more.

Thankfully, Jake didn't know and started talking about a different topic. About album making to be exact. "How do we exactly make an album?" He asked curiously.

"I'm not quiet sure what are the exact ways, but technically, we have photoshoots, song recording, mv recording, performing on music shows so on, so forth." Heeseung, the eldest, and probably has a lot of knowledge in this field, filled up Jake's question.

The room became quiet after that. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was comfortable, knowing that your there with friends whom will be with you from this day forth.

"Noona." Ni-Ki called out from his bed, his voice raspy. She hummed, telling that she was listening despite the blankets covering her whole form. "Can i sleep with you? I used to sleep with my siblings, you get the point."

Vi was hesitant at first, but hearing the longing in the youngest' voice, she gave in. She wanted to be there for him, who, at a young age is separated from his family to achieve his dream. Ni-Ki is so young, and Vi wanted him to know that he had a family here too, in which he can rely on. "Sure." She softly said, making space for Ni-Ki, who climbed out of his bed and up to hers, his blanket trailing over his shoulder. Vi put her arms out for him to lay his head down. "Wouldn't it hurt?" He asked and she shook her head with an reassuring smile.

And then, a loud banging noise of a knuckle hitting wood sounded. "You have your own bed." Jake rolled his eyes. Vi was bewildered by his sudden action that she slightly raised her voice when she said: "What's up with you?"

"You should understand Ni-Ki." It was her turn to roll her eyes. She was pissed with Jake. "His just jealous." Ni-Ki grinned, and Vi couldn't help but cool down. She started playing with his hair as she stared at the ceiling lost in her thoughts.

She was thinking about Ni-Ki. She was worried that he would miss his family dearly that he'll forget why he was there. And at that moment, she promised herself to treat him like a brother and let him know that he was a family to her too, in this way, he would be much more comfortable and open up to her freely without any worries. That's was what she wanted, for him to be able to talk about what is bothering him so that he wouldn't carry the burden alone. She wanted to be there for him.

She looked at the boy in her arms, he was already asleep. She smiled at the thought of being an older sister to him. It probably would sound funny and unbelievable, but she really wanted to be an older sister figure to him. She always wanted a younger sibling after all. And now, she has three beautiful younger brothers,
destined to be with her.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Incorrect quotes

Incorrect quotes

Jay: How is the most beautiful person in the world doing today?

Heeseung: I don't know, how are-

Vi: [From another room] I'M DOING AMAZING THANKS FOR ASKING!

Heeseung: Can you pass me the salt?

Ni-Ki: Huh? The what?

Heeseung: The Salt.

Ni-Ki: HUH?

Heeseung: *long suffering sigh*

Heeseung: The ocean cocaine?

Ni-Ki: Yeah, Sure.

Jake: why aren't there adult sized playgrounds?!

Jake: like, everything is the same as a kids playground but bigger! Why don't we have those?!

Vi: theme parks. Just theme parks.

Jake: but you have to PAY for theme parks.

Vi: that's the adult part.